Honorable Soldier Ribbon isn't just a Ribbon?

Too many professional players being kicked by stubid players for no reason so..
My suggestion is to use honorable soldier as a protection for these professional players who has the ribbon from being kicked
How?maybe increase the agree votes to 12 to kick the honorable soldier? It's comes to you!

Comments

• I know a lot of players whose HSR was wrongly removed because of some XTrap errors.
    I also know some hackers who still have their HSR despite the fact that I have reported some of them with scores of 70-5 in S&D.
    So, because not every legit player has his HSR and some hackers do have it, I don't think that that's a fair solution to the problem.
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    I know a lot of players whose HSR was wrongly removed because of some XTrap errors.
    I also know some hackers who still have their HSR despite the fact that I have reported some of them with scores of 70-5 in S&D.
    So, because not every legit player has his HSR and some hackers do have it, I don't think that that's a fair solution to the problem.

This is pretty much it right here, but also even if hackers do get banned they often just make new accounts and guess what? New accounts get to start with the HSR, so this wouldn't really do anything but make it impossible to kick some hackers.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    New accounts get to start with the HSR, so this wouldn't really do anything but make it impossible to kick some hackers.

This ^
    Even if they have an account that is 5 years old with honorable soldier, what's to stop them hacking? They'll still have their ribbon so you won't be able to kick them easily, yet they could be cheating.
  • They could change the requirement of the HSR to 'not being banned for ... years'. This way people that got their HSR removed from Xtrap errors will get them back, and new soldiers will first have to 'prove' theirselves.
  • They could add a rank restriction to it too perhaps. As other Andrew mentioned cheaters that get banned will make another account and try it again.
  • They could add a rank restriction to it too perhaps. As other Andrew mentioned cheaters that get banned will make another account and try it again.

Yeah this working in tandem with the HSR requirement would be great. I'd also suggest a rank + HSR requirement to play ranked mode as it is plagued with hackers and people who pay them to give them free wins.