New Collection Suggestion

Hello everyone !

How about adding a new collection for collecting all perm zm2 items ? That would be nice ! And the reward could be a perm namecard ? That would be good, too !

I'm talking about the free items which includes :
- Mech. Crab Claws
- Star Elite
- Lightning Rod
- Swat Camo

I hope u liked my suggestion.

Comments

• All perm ZM2 items including the ZP key card permanents too?

So;

- Star Elite
    - M4 CQBR AP-Dual Mag
    - MG3 Legendary Dragon
    - Swat Elite
    - Lightening Rod
    - Crab Claws
    - L86-LSW Dual Mag

I guess it could work as a collection but it would look abit weird to view, having a random dragon skin weapon in there, along with 2 characters. (Seeming as players owned Characters cannot be viewed on their profiles).

It would be a nice idea to have some new collections with namecards, but I just don't see this one working. If anything, a "Show your skin" collection would be better.

- D.E Canadian
    - AWM Invictus
    - M14EBR Prime
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    All perm ZM2 items including the ZP key card permanents too?

So;

- Star Elite
    - M4 CQBR AP-Dual Mag
    - MG3 Legendary Dragon
    - Swat Elite
    - Lightening Rod
    - Crab Claws
    - L86-LSW Dual Mag

I guess it could work as a collection but it would look abit weird to view, having a random dragon skin weapon in there, along with 2 characters. (Seeming as players owned Characters cannot be viewed on their profiles).

It would be a nice idea to have some new collections with namecards, but I just don't see this one working. If anything, a "Show your skin" collection would be better.

- D.E Canadian
    - AWM Invictus
    - M14EBR Prime

Btw I didn't mean the perm items which are in the special keys' reward because it has mg3 legendary dragon, but i mean the 4 free perm items which are :

- Mech Crab Claws
    - Star Elite
    - Lightning Rod
    - Swat Camo

And the " Show Your Skin " Collection is a good idea, too !
  • Btw I didn't mean the perm items which are in the special keys' reward because it has mg3 legendary dragon, but i mean the 4 free perm items which are :

- Mech Crab Claws
    - Star Elite
    - Lightning Rod
    - Swat Camo

And the " Show Your Skin " Collection is a good idea, too !

Though I can see where you're getting your ideas from, and don't get me wrong, it would be a nice collection, but a collection wouldn't be complete if it didn't contain all of the permanent items and there's still that issue of showing Characters into the collections as profiles don't show/list that players characters they have on their account 0.0

I mean, I guess it could work with the ZM Key Cards too, if they just left the MG3 Legendary Dragon out of the collection (as it's already in the Legendary Dragon Collection) and somehow added the characters to show on collections page. I'd never say no to another collection to aim for and it certainly would get me playing ZM2 again to aim for it.

EDIT/: I'm sorry I'm not trying to make it sound like you have a terrible idea, because you don't 0.0 Just working through potential issues/flaws like every idea could have, to make them "fairer"
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    Though I can see where you're getting your ideas from, and don't get me wrong, it would be a nice collection, but a collection wouldn't be complete if it didn't contain all of the permanent items and there's still that issue of showing Characters into the collections as profiles don't show/list that players characters they have on their account 0.0

I mean, I guess it could work with the ZM Key Cards too, if they just left the MG3 Legendary Dragon out of the collection (as it's already in the Legendary Dragon Collection) and somehow added the characters to show on collections page. I'd never say no to another collection to aim for and it certainly would get me playing ZM2 again to aim for it.

EDIT/: I'm sorry I'm not trying to make it sound like you have a terrible idea, because you don't 0.0 Just working through potential issues/flaws like every idea could have, to make them "fairer"

I'm sure that showing those chars on the collection isn't that hard, and they can also view players chars on their profiles.
  • I'm all for more collections so +1 there even if in general the current style of collections of essentially 1 skin theme wouldn't fit for your suggestion...there's no reason there can't be collections based on things outside of Skin themes, such as time periods, manufacturer of the weapons, and/or all different variations of a single weapon (like all the different skins, scoped, silenced, etc.)

Some possibilities are

-GP Camo (trying to think of a GP based collection and I think Camo would be the best since quite a few GP Crates are 'Camo' skinned)
    -ZM2 (or just all ZM free perm weapons including ZM3 stuff?)
    -Show Your Skin (as mentioned earlier)
    -WWII Era (Good ol' Days Collection)
    -Zombie Warfare (would include Tesla, AA12 Buster, P90 Wildshot, and maybe the new xuan sword even though it's technically not listed as an Anti-Zombie weapon...it is pretty OP in ZM and has special ZM properties. This collection could reward a permanent ZM Grenade perhaps as well)
    -Pure Gold (a collection of selected Gold weapons. could reward a perm Golden Flashbang for having the entire collection)

I'm sure I could think of more if I was ingame looking at all the various possibilities but that's what I have for now.
  • +1 for any new collection that doesn't require to spend a lot of money for a namecard. "show your skin" collection is a good example
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    +1 for any new collection that doesn't require to spend a lot of money for a namecard. "show your skin" collection is a good example

This suggestion is golden! totally agree with you.