New uk competitive server (proposal)

Hi all.

My ING NAME IS F3PhazE.

I'm not the real. For first.

My Name is Lorenzo. Italian Gamer.

After this,ME for first,with some players we got the idea of making a new uk 3-channel 5 competitive server.

The uk5 is done,we all know it.

So,i ask to all good people like me,witch low ping like 20 (max 50) to have some good games,in competitive scrims and cup,like a Ranked League. twice a week.

Make that is not ez, because there are many things to decide..The first thing is the rules,The second thing is playing with antichet opened,idk wht u prefere but the best is moss with blackbox or EslWire,Other question,To prevent it from happening on the uk5 server we required a closed channel,(a simply password for each player) This is the reason to avoid unpleasant inconveniences.

All this is not easy, but I believe and not only I, that is possible, there are still people like me, who play seriously to make a commitment, to always improve day after day and get to the top of the summit .. is the one who really wins .

I believe it

THE ONCLIENT RULES.

-GP GUN (NOT XM8-TAR-SCAR-NOT CAMO OR EXTRAAMMOGUNS (LIKE D.E CAMO)

-BP ALLOWED

-ZP GUNS NOT ALLOWED

-VIP NOT ALLOW-IN BAG 2

-SMOKE PROTECTION AND ANTIFLASH NOT ALLOWED

-SCRIPT OR MACRO CAN NOT BE USED

Thank.

Phaze.

Comments

• Hi all.

02/05/2017

TO ALL GM.

I want to announce that, based on the facts, we are delighted to host this new competition.

Sponsor Found:
    Vanquest (ts for competition)
    Razer (final prize)

I remind you that if the cfs is to take place (since there are no updates until now), the tournament winner will have direct access to the direct elimination phase of the tournament.

The competition will start on Saturday 13th

We repeat that, in order to avoid inconveniences, the channel according to our rules will have to have a password.
    Each user registered in the competition will receive his / her password for access.

We are setting up a forum for the event.

Teams should have 5 players + 2 reservations in case of problems.

The competition is open only to European players.

This is because the ping difference between 100/90/80/70 and 20 (like mine) is too high.

The onclient is based above all on ping and the effects it brings in the game such as:

-The character's speed
    -Validity to kill
    - Answer the response from the server.

WHEN THEY MUST ALWAYS AN ANSWER A GM, WHICH CLEARLY SHOULD BE TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO THE SERVER LAG PROBLEMS, I MUST RESPOND WITH ALL RULES AND REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS COMPETITION.