crosshair changes+mousepullrate+extra Suggestions

I been playing cf for a while -almost from the beginning of 2013-, and i noticed that somethings need to be Upgrade d to the next level
like the crosshair system it too limited, there is no option to change the crosshair size as you like nor its shape,plus that the mouse senisivetiy can only be changed to regualar numbers (like 2,10) when it should be also changable to real numbers (like 1.25,4.34).
And i think the game mechanics are a bit un-real, for example that Ak47 recoils alot, and when you single fire a spot,the shots your Character fired are scattered (like all around the world)
,and try to tune down the Character's movement a bit, because they are a littie too fast.. and for pistols the Desert eagle when spammed,it fire like an automatic rifle. every player just spam DE most have slower fire rate to play with DE you have to be skillful not just spam and prey to get the shot right
And i hope they`r will be support for more higher pull rate for mouses like 1000 and 500
and now for game mechanics they is something is not right we all know in all fps games when you move left and right or just moveing to some right and shot at wall the bullet won`t hit the right spot where you aiming at but here in crossfire players just moveing with non stop and shots while moveing and still hit 100% try it by your self move and shot at something the bullet will hit that 100% i think it most be fixed i hope that you agree on some of my opnions..give your feed ASAP,and thanks.
i did re post this because it`s didn't get Enough Attention

Comments

• for the crosshair I agree with you +1
    the rest. well let's just say we don't want every game to be the same. i myself like the fact that i can move and shoot others. i don't like to run then have to stop cause oh wait there is a enemy , stay shoot an most likely get killed while standing in one spot...
    for the deagle: Honestly i think it's also fine the way it is, a more skilled player can give you a onetap while other spam the deagle.
  • 2017 and this is the only game I know thats client doesn't support anything past 125 polling rate.. Thats probably one of the biggest turnoffs to new players..