Competitive Gamemode

Thought i'd create another thread for the "Competitive Gamemode" whatever you want to call it.

Automatic 1st person, no sprays, muzzleflame, and maybe make it to where it's 9 rounds so we don't have to keep leaving at half and switching sides.

General Ideas:

-0/9 Rounds
-Automatic 1st Person
-GP Chars Only
-No sprays, muzzle flame, no accessories on char except rifle mags
-Vips can be equipped for EXP but not used
-Only the guns that are allowed in tournaments,
-if that's possible to do ^ , if not it shouldn't be a problem, just GP or FP guns, No ZP guns

And maybe make it to where every player has armor in "Competitive GameMode" for better practice, once the game is over they don't have armor. If that makes sense.

^^^^^^^^^^ This could also be helpful so you don't have to provide people with armor during tournaments.

Those are just some ideas that could be applied into "Competitive GameMode"... there could be more... idk

Comments

• Those are the typical comp rules at least from what I know.
    About the VIP in bags. Not a hood idea since sometimes you automatically start shooting. Now imagine u start with ur first bag where let's say your m4 VIP is in and its starts shooting on its own. You couldn't trade the gun with anyone, you couldn't even rejoin the match since the rejoin was removed . i think it's way better to not have any VIPs with. For extra exp+GP u can use some "cosmetics" such as a clan bag pack etc
  • Those are the typical comp rules at least from what I know.
    About the VIP in bags. Not a hood idea since sometimes you automatically start shooting. Now imagine u start with ur first bag where let's say your m4 VIP is in and its starts shooting on its own. You couldn't trade the gun with anyone, you couldn't even rejoin the match since the rejoin was removed . i think it's way better to not have any VIPs with. For extra exp+GP u can use some "cosmetics" such as a clan bag pack etc

Why would the rejoin be removed? And for the vips okay, let it be in people's bag, I think e8 players wouldn't use vips anyway. But we always leave during half, not everyone has armor, sometimes people forget to put 1st person view, some players use smoke goggles or other char items, etc.

I just think it would allow us to have a better feeling of how tournament games will go down.
  • Now we are talking. I totally agree such gamemode should be made, but I agree with Jessy. My weapon start shooting on its own sometimes. Maybe make it restricted to change to those bags with VIPs or like in sniper only rooms, if the bag you changed has a rifle equipped not a sniper then you only can use your mele equipped. So, the weapon is still in that bag, but you can't use it which means you will only get exp/gp from it.
  • cr1sp wrote: »
    Thought i'd create another thread for the "Competitive Gamemode" whatever you want to call it.

Automatic 1st person, no sprays, muzzleflame, and maybe make it to where it's 9 rounds so we don't have to keep leaving at half and switching sides.

General Ideas:

-0/9 Rounds
    -Automatic 1st Person
    -GP Chars Only
    -No sprays, muzzle flame, no accessories on char except rifle mags
    -Vips can be equipped for EXP but not used
    -Only the guns that are allowed in tournaments,
    -if that's possible to do ^ , if not it shouldn't be a problem, just GP or FP guns, No ZP guns

And maybe make it to where every player has armor in "Competitive GameMode" for better practice, once the game is over they don't have armor. If that makes sense.

^^^^^^^^^^ This could also be helpful so you don't have to provide people with armor during tournaments.

Those are just some ideas that could be applied into "Competitive GameMode"... there could be more... idk

I would say from my point of view its a no. Because VIP isn't allowed in tournaments and in scrims same applies for characters but only GP which I agree with you on that. However creating a "Competitive Gamemode" highly doubt it will increase the popularity since majority nowadays there's barely any pubs or scrim besides the OG's players who are still playing till this day. This is coming from a GM(Ghost Mod) player.
  • For extra exp+GP u can use some "cosmetics" such as a clan bag pack etc

#1 - Why would u need more GP or EXP when u get 40k GP a day these days
    #2 - Its better not to add "cosmetics" at all, so in tournaments u cant make mistakes about your character outfit and wont get DQd easily. This also denies the Smoke Protection and Flash Guard that gives people a huge advantage.
  • cr1sp wrote: »
    Why would the rejoin be removed? And for the vips okay, let it be in people's bag, I think e8 players wouldn't use vips anyway. But we always leave during half, not everyone has armor, sometimes people forget to put 1st person view, some players use smoke goggles or other char items, etc.

I just think it would allow us to have a better feeling of how tournament games will go down.

The rejoin got removed because players abused it. They would vet killed in the beginning of the round and rejoin quickly so the death in the round wouldn't matter since they respawned
  • woflie wrote: »
    #1 - Why would u need more GP or EXP when u get 40k GP a day these days
    #2 - Its better not to add "cosmetics" at all, so in tournaments u cant make mistakes about your character outfit and wont get DQd easily. This also denies the Smoke Protection and Flash Guard that gives people a huge advantage.
    Those are the typical comp rules at least from what I know.

NICE mennnn
    #
  • The rejoin got removed because players abused it. They would vet killed in the beginning of the round and rejoin quickly so the death in the round wouldn't matter since they respawned

Oh I thought you were talking about the "unable to join" option you can put in any room and players couldn't rejoin at all. And for your answer of the vip shooting randomly just don't have it in your first bag.

Also that never happened to me, so I doubt that could be a big problem.
  • LazYSlotH wrote: »
    I would say from my point of view its a no. Because VIP isn't allowed in tournaments and in scrims same applies for characters but only GP which I agree with you on that. However creating a "Competitive Gamemode" highly doubt it will increase the popularity since majority nowadays there's barely any pubs or scrim besides the OG's players who are still playing till this day. This is coming from a GM(Ghost Mod) player.

There's plenty of scrims going on, at night at least.

I just think this mode can make it fair for everyone because - everyone will have armor, no one will have advantages like smoke goggles or flash guards, no one has to leave for half when switching sides, and it's better to get tournaments games going faster.

Only rules they would say is, Put Mode to "Competitive", No vips in bags what so ever, extra mags are allowed, no fall damage, and no one has to worry about muzzle flame, sprays, char items, etc.

Putting the Mode to "Competitive" covers the 9 rounds halfs, 1st person view, everyone has armor, etc.
  • It should also have the spawn system that's in clan server (where everyone spawns in the same position each round), but of course without the inability to join back into the room if you crash