Trading weapons?

I know how silly this would be as a suggestion, but I think it would be nice if there was the ability to trade in your permanent ZP/coupon weapons for other permanent ZP weapons. I don't mean a 1 gun for 1 gun trade, of course. That could be easily taken advantage of. What if you had to trade in 2 or more of your perm weapons for 1 of the other (the number having to be traded depending on the gun z8 would deem more valuable)? It would be a way to get rid of duplicates, and you would really need to think over the situation if you would so choose to use this. I don't see it really working, considering how CF is set up, but its just a suggestion.

Comments

• Simple trade is no value to Z8. Why would they take your gun and give another, it wouldn't benefit the game or the company. Unfortunately this would no way be supported by the developers, as the company wouldn't gain anything.

Unless they do ZP item which say it cost 20,000 ZP to Trade one gun of equal value that is not a new skin. Maybe this would work as both Z8 and players benefit.

Better way is to have destruction option on Permanent ZP gun and in return you get partial ZP, say removed unwanted ZP gun and get 2,000 back would also work.
  • Simple trade is no value to Z8. Why would they take your gun and give another, it wouldn't benefit the game or the company. Unfortunately this would no way be supported by the devolper as the company wouldn't gain anything.

Unless they do ZP item which say it cost 20,000 ZP to Trade one gun of equal value that is not a new skin. Maybe this would work as both Z8 and players benefit.

Better way is to have destruction option on Permanent ZP gun and in return you get partial ZP, say removed unwanted ZP gun and get 2,000 back would also work.
    u sure do the best calculate with ur numbers camelbya, ur so awesome already
    i cant say more than u said already
    -1 to
  • I know how silly this would be as a suggestion, but I think it would be nice if there was the ability to trade in your permanent ZP/coupon weapons for other permanent ZP weapons. I don't mean a 1 gun for 1 gun trade, of course. That could be easily taken advantage of. What if you had to trade in 2 or more of your perm weapons for 1 of the other (the number having to be traded depending on the gun z8 would deem more valuable)? It would be a way to get rid of duplicates, and you would really need to think over the situation if you would so choose to use this. I don't see it really working, considering how CF is set up, but its just a suggestion.

yeh i hope there will be a trading system of some sort to get rid of duplicates.

as for the exchange fee.. i think if its gonna be ZP then they would probably implement it in the game but then again there wouldnt be that many who would do that.