Add Gp crates

M4a1 , ak47 , awm and desert eagle
These are the main weapons in this game
2 of them have a version in to the gp blackmarket (ak47 camo and De camo) , why dont we add versions for the other 2 (m4a1 and awm)
I think weapons like m4a1 adv and awm camo can only be owned temporary ... Why dont we make them permanent gp crates for those who dont spend alot of money on the game?

Comments

• Plus 1 or +1 :D
    I wouldn't mind a Permanent M4A1-S Camo or
    AWM Camo as GP crates, Good way to burn of my GP
  • What about regular m4-silenced? It's a small boost to a decent gun.
  • I dont understand why they dont add atleast 1 gp weapon a month, It doesn't cost them anything nor does it take them any real effort to add and will be good for people that like to collect & grind gp. 1 gp every 6 months is unacceptable.
  • +1
    I dont understand why they dont add atleast 1 gp weapon a month, It doesn't cost them anything nor does it take them any real effort to add and will be good for people that like to collect & grind gp. 1 gp every 6 months is unacceptable.

lel :D cause they are gm's? they are busy with other better things? i guess?
  • +1 for sure.
    A silenced M4a1 would be great though
  • I dont understand why they dont add atleast 1 gp weapon a month, It doesn't cost them anything nor does it take them any real effort to add and will be good for people that like to collect & grind gp. 1 gp every 6 months is unacceptable.

U r right , and they put the worst guns in those crate , except m14 prime ofcourse

Because they have other things to do than add GP guns... They have to co-ordinate the teams, get new skin textures, models (First person and third), sounds, balance the weapon, get it added to all the databases, test it, tweak anything that's wrong, make it obtainable by adding the crate to the game, make sure it can be won... Yeah doesn't sound so easy adding 1 GP gun per month while balancing everything else. Reskins are probably easier but still take time.
  • M4a1 , ak47 , awm and desert eagle
    These are the main weapons in this game
    2 of them have a version in to the gp blackmarket (ak47 camo and De camo) , why dont we add versions for the other 2 (m4a1 and awm)
    I think weapons like m4a1 adv and awm camo can only be owned temporary ... Why dont we make them permanent gp crates for those who dont spend alot of money on the game?

That's a good idea but i just hope they can re-add the coupons in those new GP crates.
    makes them worth buying :)
  • I agree , but i think we have to wait and see .
    I mean great things are coming in the next patch
    It's only 5 days i think we can wait
  • Because they have other things to do than add GP guns... They have to co-ordinate the teams, get new skin textures, models (First person and third), sounds, balance the weapon, get it added to all the databases, test it, tweak anything that's wrong, make it obtainable by adding the crate to the game, make sure it can be won... Yeah doesn't sound so easy adding 1 GP gun per month while balancing everything else. Reskins are probably easier but still take time.

You cant be this stupid.. Is your ingame name also ahmed by chance ?
  • You cant be this stupid.. Is your ingame name also ahmed by chance ?

why u use this talk now? be a man plz and respect, u will not win something from talking like that
  • Please check this link out and you will find a permanent awm camo: http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/8516498/weapons
    so nope to awm camo in gp crates.
  • That's a good idea but i just hope they can re-add the coupons in those new GP crates.
    makes them worth buying :)
    +1
    All the recent GP crates they added don't include coupons, and getting coupons from the old crates became very hard. Its probably because getting coupons from the ZP crates became easier with the new Black Market. I would like them to include coupons with the same low chance at least.
  • Because they have other things to do than add GP guns... They have to co-ordinate the teams, get new skin textures, models (First person and third), sounds, balance the weapon, get it added to all the databases, test it, tweak anything that's wrong, make it obtainable by adding the crate to the game, make sure it can be won... Yeah doesn't sound so easy adding 1 GP gun per month while balancing everything else. Reskins are probably easier but still take time.

yes,true words.
    You cant be this stupid.. Is your ingame name also ahmed by chance ?

hey racist ! you are dumb ,,
    @master_mann is From England ..
  • 'NOT wrote:
    dot;4450381']Please check this link out and you will find a permanent awm camo: http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/8516498/weapons
    so nope to awm camo in gp crates.

It was in the old coupon system nearly 5 years ago...
  • You cant be this stupid.. Is your ingame name also ahmed by chance ?

So you think that adding a gun is as simple as typing "Add m4a1 blue dragon" in the console or something?
    It takes time. They have other things to do.

Also, if you're going to call me dumb, maybe:
    1: Take a look into game development. It takes time.
    2: Take a look at my signature before asking my in game name.

I showed no disrespect towards you, why not do the same for others if you disagree.

I have no problem adding a gp crate once a year , but dont add crappy ****ty unplayable guns. They could just add a good weapon with a good skin :)
  • So you think that adding a gun is as simple as typing "Add m4a1 blue dragon" in the console or something?
    It takes time. They have other things to do.

Also, if you're going to call me dumb, maybe:
    1: Take a look into game development. It takes time.
    2: Take a look at my signature before asking my in game name.

I showed no disrespect towards you, why not do the same for others if you disagree.

1 We are referring to gp guns, mostly default weapons that are in other versions IE: M4-S, Ak-S etc. no special skins, Nothing that isn't new to any of the other versions.
    Wouldn't be hard to implement as the assets are already there.
    2 Defending gms that have driven this game down hill, Get a grip.

Use your brain.
  • It was in the old coupon system nearly 5 years ago...

Yes. There is plenty of awm reskins to add to gp crates if they want to do that so I am against adding awm camo to gp crates.
  • 1 We are referring to gp guns, mostly default weapons that are in other versions IE: M4-S, Ak-S etc. no special skins, Nothing that isn't new to any of the other versions.
    Wouldn't be hard to implement as the assets are already there.
    2 Defending gms that have driven this game down hill, Get a grip.

Use your brain.

So because the assets are there, in another version that the GM's don't have the files for (So would have to request them, wait for a reply and a link etc, which in a working environment could take days), it doesn't take any time to:
    Place the assets in the right places
    Make sure everything is in the right database
    Make sure damage is working correctly, Sounds, Animations, Models/Textures, reload/equip speeds etc.
    Look for, and document, any bugs, work on them (If applicable)
    Add to the crates/Configure win rate
    Test the crates
    And that's just off the top of my head.

You can't just copy/paste the assets and expect it to work. There is a lot of work involved in adding a new weapon.

I think 1 per month is far too many, they would barely have time for anything else.
    They are a business, so I would presume they primarily focus on ZP weapons and promotions to get money.
    Free/GP weapons don't get them much money, so they won't focus on it. Yes we get them occasionally, and it's great when we do, but you are being completely unrealistic.

Adding other guns from this version, like old temp skins we used to have like m4 bronze, xm8 spring etc. require much less work than weapons from other versions, as the weapons themselves have already been tested.

They do a bad job at balancing tbh.
    TMP, Striker, M14, VIP M4 (okay, you pay a lot to get it so that one is "fine"). You barely see any other guns anymore :/ It's quite sad..