Making a Middle east Server for Arabic and turkish players

Hey guys , what do you think if we can play in a server that was made for middle east players ?!!
First that would be great for arabic players to have a -50 of the ping and for english players worldwide it will be good for you not to play vs lag players and the difference culture made us uncomfortably talking to each other (some player spam and insult each other because of the different beliefs ) so what do you think ?!

Comments

• I mean it would be ideal. However, as the GMs have stated before 'There are no plans currently for this and if there ever are they will be the first to tell you'.

And to create a ME server would require licensing and a lot of other aspects. It's more likely that another managing company, ones that perhaps more local to the ME area, would acquire that license for a whole new version of CF rather than Z8 (especially Z8 for CF NA/UK) to do so.

but yea...it would be ideal for the players point of view.
  • That's right, but don't you think that about 70% of the CF NA are egyptian ?! I think egyptian players are more but i wish z8games do this idea , if the idea get accepted from most of the game playes will the GMs do it or not ?!
  • ez

+1 for this and...
    Ixith wrote: »
    And to create a ME server would require licensing and a lot of other aspects. It's more likely that another managing company, ones that perhaps more local to the ME area, would acquire that license for a whole new version of CF rather than Z8 (especially Z8 for CF NA/UK) to do so.

but yea...it would be ideal for the players point of view.

again and again they can do that , the license is not difficult and even possible :)
    eka_spop wrote: »
    That's right, but don't you think that about 70% of the CF NA are egyptian ?! I think egyptian players are more but i wish z8games do this idea , if the idea get accepted from most of the game playes will the GMs do it or not ?!

Maybe yes ! :)
  • eka_spop wrote: »
    That's right, but don't you think that about 70% of the CF NA are egyptian ?! I think egyptian players are more but i wish z8games do this idea , if the idea get accepted from most of the game playes will the GMs do it or not ?!
    again and again they can do that , the license is not difficult and even possible :)

yes Z8Games CAN do it....but will they want to? Managing a server and/or version of the game THAT far away isn't exactly as easy as you'd like to think. Besides I'm willing to be not many Z8 employees currently speak Arabic or any other language that might get used in the ME region. So that means they'd have to bring in a fair bit more employees in that aspect. It just doesn't make as much sense for a company based in Canada to invest that much into it even with a large portion of the current CF:NA/UK player base being from that region. It does however make more sense for a company over there to get the managing license for a CF:ME version.

To include a ME server in a game that's called CF:NA/UK is nonsensical, as at that point it ceases to truly be CF:NA/UK. The only reason ME players make the majority of the player base here is because, for whatever reason, CF:NA/UK seems to have been the designated 'International' version for people to go to who don't already have their own version of the game.

Again, I do hope it happens. But I wouldn't expect it from Z8Games and especially not ME servers to be integrated into this version of CF.
This discussion has been closed.