Kick Vote [Hosts]

Make the host able to kick players from both teams.

We've all been there where someone in the other team is either hacking or glitching or just plain annoying and none of them wants to kick cause they are either dumb, supports them, or just don't care.

Comments

Most of the time people aren't getting kicked since a lot of people being nice to the community and press F12. Back in the day it gets abused by a lot of people. Example by TDM, 12 minute game. You will be kicked if you're the ACE at the last minute. The reason is because they want the ace. By FFA is always the top player getting killed. Also I think it shouldn't even make host vote kick since people can cry a lot of times when somebody kills him/her everytime for a long time.
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    Make the host able to kick players from both teams.
    We've all been there where someone in the other team is either hacking or glitching or just plain annoying and none of them wants to kick cause they are either dumb, supports them, or just don't care.

I think VIP user should have the option to put anyone up for vote either side. Not auto kick from match but at least allow them to use their normal Kick limit on any one from either side. Rest of the players still have to decide F11 or F12.

This I wouldn't mind, sometimes this is necceassry as I found matches with Marshalls on the oposite side with a hacker on their side bu they choose not to put him for vote because he is helping them win that match. When we say to those high ranks "Shame supporting hacker to Win" they throw back childish insults. So yeah this would be handy to put the hacker up for vote from other side.

+1
    Can be abused, but this is just like any normal vote which some use it normal and some abuse it.We can't change people!