Razer 'Get Paid to Play'

If you guys keep updated with Razer stuff you'll know that last night they officially announced their Razer zVault and other connected things. While we've known about zVault for nearly 2 months now what might be new to many of us is Razer is doing a "Get Paid to Play" thing through their Razer Cortex but only for supported games. As of now, I don't believe, that Crossfire is supported in that. Which is the point of this topic....to get CrossFire to be part of Razer's "Get Paid to Play"

So what is "Get Paid to Play"?
Pretty much if you use Razer's Cortex program (it allows for optimizing game performance and ingame screen capturing among other things) you can earn up to 6 zSilver per minute by playing a supported game. Up to 900 zSilver per day at this time.

What can you do with zSilver?
zSilver is a rewards program that is part of Razer's zVault. Which as you know is a current pay option that we have when buying ZP here. You can redeem your zSilver for discount vouchers on Razer products and if you save up enough you can even get a voucher for free Razer stuff such as Kraken headsets, Firefly mouse pads, etc etc.

Why this makes sense?
In February our version of CF (and maybe all CF versions?) and Razer have been connected by making Razer's zVault a pay option for buying ZP. And on top of that here we've had promotionals ever since then that have given us bonuses for using zVault to buy our ZP. So to me it seems like a logical furthering of such a partnership that could help promote CF to new players AND reward people who play CF which could keep current CF players to stick around longer.

Lastly: if you watched the Razer stream last night, you'll note that the guy on the stream said along the lines of 'If a game you play isn't on board then contact the developers/game staff and ask them to get on board!' So Razer is open to getting more games involved in this and he mentioned Crossfire by name a few times when talking about their zVault so a little push should be all we need to make this happen!

I may have missed something that might be of benefit to mentioning so if I did please post it!
But I'd like to gather player support for this as it could only benefit the players and support here could help us convince Game staff or rather the Devs to get CF on board with Razer's "Get Paid to Play" feature.

Comments