Block user in forums?

Hi all once again

how are u all <3

what im suggestion is make a perm block for igns in forums, and i will not post name/s of some that bugs me and drive me nuts, but what this block do is, that the guy u block u and him cant see each other replay or even new topics of him and me, we both cant see each other replay and new topics, nothing, because adding him in ignore list still he and i can see what he replay, so rip this ignore list, its big fail for me

If this come out, im sure less problems will be here in forums, and mod's and gm's will not worry alot to give guys like us infractions for such those silly fights
Plz make this work in here, let me have my peace and leave my tall suggestions alone, if u dont like it, just go away plz, i dont want to go mad more than im now

PS: its better u leave me alone, u know that i mean u, but i dont want to say ur name

Comments

• I don't think this is possible. Even if you can't see his replies. You would still see it if someone else quoted him.
    You don't have to read his replies. Just check names before you start reading.
  • Yea I think this would just make things confusing. As Gamer has stated just because you can't see their post doesn't mean others won't be able to...so Person A will reply/comment on something the person you have on block and then you'll see Person A's post and possibly get confused over why they would post such. Or if you have multiple people in blocked all replying in the same topic...just...well...it'd be chaotic.
    On top of that a forum is suppose to be a public place so to hide your posts from another person is silly. Especially if it's a suggestion topic where the Suggestion is suppose to be open to both positive AND negative feedback by players.

While I get the idea of not wanting to see a troll post or the occasional person you just dislike shows up....but for people who break the rules or are rude well...that's kind of what the moderators are for really...

Besides...just because you can't 'see no evil' doesn't mean the evil isn't there.
  • You can always report someone for harassment. I wouldn't mind seeing a block function but I don't know of any plans towards it at the moment.
    That being said, please do not respond to the person you are speaking about, as only you would get the infraction for retaliating. Instead, report it to a mod or a GM, either through PM or ticket.
This discussion has been closed.