ZM reward suggestion

Hello everyone,

I just want to present you my suggestion which is that the players who get 1,5k wins on ZM (any ZM) would get a perm and GOOD reward, like a perm char (Tactical Suit F or M), a permanent knife such as Kris (reskinned) or a even a gun (Tesla or AA-12). I think this would be great, because I think the ZM players should be rewarded for their wins. I would just like to have a tactical F/M char, which is impossible to get permanently.

So what do you think guys?

-exo

Comments

• First of all, players are awarded for Zombie Wins with 2 Ribbons one for 100 Crater Boss wins and other 1000 Boss Wins as well as STG gun for just 1 Simple Nightmare Clear.

Don't think this is good idea because other modes will want to be awarded Weapon etc for Wins! I am not against Claw Crab or Kris Tail being awarded as an In Game Achievement of 1,500 Clears ZM, but I am against AA-12, or Tesla or any Gun Skin that is available ZP crate.

MOD should move this to Suggestion thread, at the moment it's in Barracks
  • when you say ZM do you mean just ZM 1 or do you include ZM2 and ZM3 in that? If you include all of them then ZM players are some of the most rewarded players in the game! Sure ZM1 rewards are all temporary to the exception of the chance at 2 ribbons, but include ZM2 in that and now you have a few permanent weapons and a permanent character that can be achieved if you're lucky plus nice temporaries as well such as the KAC and the blue prints to make those temporaries. Then add ZM3 into the picture and you got the STG for clearing nightmare and the persona blade (with super long range) which is also fairly easy to get. Top on the even better temporaries from playing ZM3 such as the infection series. Top it off ZP spenders can get slaughter tickets, 4 different ones, which all have permanents available in them....it's by far rewarded more than any other mode set.

Now if you mean just ZM1....maybe...maybe a new ZM1 map could be made with better, perhaps even a permanent, reward in the top score box available from the map. As ZM1 alone really only rewards temporaries, 2 ribbons, and the slaughter ticket stuff. So ought of the 3 ZMs....ZM1 is the least rewarding...but i'd still argue it rewards more than most other modes still in terms of usable things.

Forgoing all that...to take a look at your suggested rewards...I could see the perm chars you suggested....MAYBE the perm reskinned keris melee. But the Tesla/AA-12? No. The ZM2/ZM3 already give a good chance of getting those temporary and the perm versions should remain as a ZP crate reward only. The only exception being special events perhaps.

I mean....if we give more rewards to ZM....then how about a perm silenced m4 and a perm axe for playing 1,000 games of ghost mode(or winning 500 BL and 500 GR in ghostmode? lolololol)
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean....if we give more rewards to ZM....then how about a perm silenced m4 and a perm axe for playing 1,000 games of ghost mode(or winning 500 BL and 500 GR in ghostmode? lolololol)

This is exactly what I was expecting, people from other mode will start to request etc and complain why not their mode. I also agree with you ZM2 and ZM3 have huge chance of Permanent MG3, Crab and Even Characters as well as Tons of Temporary OP weapons, as well as 2 Ribbons.
  • I won star elite perm for free not spend zp on it, from zm2 hard station map, so dude dont give up, until u have it, well im bored already from star elite, im just using her cause of her effect, i want swat elite, and u get that from zm2 battleship map, but its harder to get that than the star elite, cause i won the star elite with 3 other with me, in hard zm2, when we did leave the base health up 75% and we got it all supply to all 4 players, with StreX and 2 others i dont rememember, well i didnt see strex from long ago, i wonder where that guy go :D

like the up mention, all will say how about our mode and we get something more free, the game already giving us alot free things, and u will not be able to get all time what u want, if u want something u want, use ur real money then, and whats the spiecail about tec suit char? its just a girl already i won it 2 times for 30 days from zm1 crates its nothing but girly radio sound, star elite is better and go clear more zm2 hard and u may soon get it

i could say more but thats it for now
  • -1 from me, ZM already has a huge variety of prizes to be won like mentioned above. And as for the TESLA and AA 12 BUSTER, overpowered weapons such as these should never be offered for free as a permanent version. It simply isn't fair for people who spend money.

P.S This thread needs to be moved to suggestions or get closed
  • 1.5k wins for ZM is a very low number of games as for making a reward for that (and we also have 2 ribbons that make ZM players enough rewarded). Making permanent, something that was always temporary (Tactical chars or skinned ZM guns and melees) wouldn't be fair, respect with all the time we spent trying to get those weapons/chars...and even if they are set as higher rewards, getting the temporary ones wouldn't make sense anymore -for me, at least for some time-).

For ZP weapons like the Tesla or AA12-Buster, since they are already set as permanent weapons in the black market, it wouldn't be a good/fair idea to set them as free rewards (but well, you can always get those weapons temporarily by playing ZM3).
  • there is a player his ign is :SK][FusKa or something like that=aka Paulo <<< this guy, have huge clear of zm1, he got now already +10000 clears of them not 1000, add 0 to right
    So this guy, if he have thinking like u, he may ask for more rewards for clearing +10000 clear already? dont u think?
  • Ixith wrote: »
    when you say ZM do you mean just ZM 1 or do you include ZM2 and ZM3 in that? If you include all of them then ZM players are some of the most rewarded players in the game! Sure ZM1 rewards are all temporary to the exception of the chance at 2 ribbons, but include ZM2 in that and now you have a few permanent weapons and a permanent character that can be achieved if you're lucky plus nice temporaries as well such as the KAC and the blue prints to make those temporaries. Then add ZM3 into the picture and you got the STG for clearing nightmare and the persona blade (with super long range) which is also fairly easy to get. Top on the even better temporaries from playing ZM3 such as the infection series. Top it off ZP spenders can get slaughter tickets, 4 different ones, which all have permanents available in them....it's by far rewarded more than any other mode set.

Now if you mean just ZM1....maybe...maybe a new ZM1 map could be made with better, perhaps even a permanent, reward in the top score box available from the map. As ZM1 alone really only rewards temporaries, 2 ribbons, and the slaughter ticket stuff. So ought of the 3 ZMs....ZM1 is the least rewarding...but i'd still argue it rewards more than most other modes still in terms of usable things.

Forgoing all that...to take a look at your suggested rewards...I could see the perm chars you suggested....MAYBE the perm reskinned keris melee. But the Tesla/AA-12? No. The ZM2/ZM3 already give a good chance of getting those temporary and the perm versions should remain as a ZP crate reward only. The only exception being special events perhaps.

"Good chance" specially for Tesla opened 120 boxes so far got none.
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    I won star elite perm for free not spend zp on it, from zm2 hard station map, so dude dont give up, until u have it, well im bored already from star elite, im just using her cause of her effect, i want swat elite, and u get that from zm2 battleship map, but its harder to get that than the star elite, cause i won the star elite with 3 other with me, in hard zm2, when we did leave the base health up 75% and we got it all supply to all 4 players, with StreX and 2 others i dont rememember, well i didnt see strex from long ago, i wonder where that guy go :D

like the up mention, all will say how about our mode and we get something more free, the game already giving us alot free things, and u will not be able to get all time what u want, if u want something u want, use ur real money then, and whats the spiecail about tec suit char? its just a girl already i won it 2 times for 30 days from zm1 crates its nothing but girly radio sound, star elite is better and go clear more zm2 hard and u may soon get it

i could say more but thats it for now

that was me haha, epic win tho. shame somebody just left before we got it. :D

OT: I'm all in for giving away some ordinary permanent guns for game mode wins..
    You could do something like:
    1000 Wins on GM as BL - [Perm] Kukri broken crystal
    1000 Wins on GM as GR - [Perm] M4A1 - Silenced
    1000 Wins on ZM - some perm basic version of M60 or any other machine gun
    1000 Wins on escape mode - [Perm] MP5 - adv
    1000 Wins on S&D - [Perm] AK47-blue crystal
    ETC.. It's nothing much, but I would play in order to just obtain a permanent weapon, as it does feel like a reward since you cant get it perm any other way.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

OT: I'm all in for giving away some ordinary permanent guns for game mode wins..
    ETC.. It's nothing much, but I would play in order to just obtain a permanent weapon, as it does feel like a reward since you cant get it perm any other way.

what are u talking about? whats those perm? jokes?
    what are u talking about? whats those perm? jokes?

Oh right, you're expecting free VIP's again for doing nothing, right?
  • Danah wrote: »
    Oh right, you're expecting free VIP's again for doing nothing, right?
    i asked what he was saying and why he quote my replay, i never ask for free vip, whats wrong with ur head Danah?
    i asked what he was saying and why he quote my replay, i never ask for free vip, whats wrong with ur head Danah?

You said you won Star Elite in zm2 with some players. He quoted you because he was in that game with you, it seems.
  • Easy to say improved rewards is not a bad idea but when you start throwing in things like a Tesla or a Buster into the mix that would be just pushing it. Those are used a rare things that people who actually spin for it for it wins. If you want a Tesla so bad you could of took advantage of the time when it was in the EP shop or use keycards in the ZM2 map shipyard to get it temp. Even ZM3 offers it for 30 days and its not too hard to win if you actually want it because I have won it several of times. Also while working to win a Tesla in ZM3 you would get buster pieces so you can get a temp one. So you can not complain about rewards when they have actually given out a lot more then you would expect o-o Just saying!
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    You said you won Star Elite in zm2 with some players. He quoted you because he was in that game with you, it seems.

hmm i was thinking like that, but i was not sure, his ign, seems i saw it before, but not sure if i played with him or not, but i think he was 1 of the other 3 with StreX ya :)
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

Nothing much? It's 5 free permanent weapons... That's way too much.
    Also, if you have 1000 wins in GM, either as GR or BL, odds are you already have a better weapon than those anyway.
    Same with ZM.
  • Nothing much? It's 5 free permanent weapons... That's way too much.
    Also, if you have 1000 wins in GM, either as GR or BL, odds are you already have a better weapon than those anyway.
    Same with ZM.

Exactly, I feel like zombie mode is fine how it is. Yes, the rewards in boxes could be better in ways for the ZM but ZM2 and ZM3 give out amazing stuff already that is temp. Just put in the work and you will always have it. Simple as that.
  • Nothing much? It's 5 free permanent weapons... That's way too much.
    Same with ZM.

I mean, it still is nothing at all though. Those ones that were mentioned are some of the lowest tier ZP weapons CrossFire has, and its not like z8 will lose anything if they ever did make this a thing, considering how much they make on other, more popular weapons. Its all about motivating players to earn the rewards, even if the rewards aren't really worth it. It adds a sense of achievement. Like for the ZM3 Nightmare map, and the STG achievement gun. Its a relatively crappy gun compared to other ones I have and I'll never use it, but its nice to have in the collection, and knowing I could get it pushed me to play ZM3.

If there was some real incentive to play S&D or GM, yeah, I would probs play those modes way more often than I currently do (which is next to none).
  • You are asking too much. Wait for the upcoming patch, you will have plenty ways to gain Permanent stuff. As for ZM, it is the most rewarding mode in Crossfire, you have ribbons, MG, melee, Riffle and a character. Simply playing it trying your luck, beside all those awesome Temp guns and items. I couldn't ask for anything more. The idea guns for wins is not good, every mode would need win reward.

Ask for maybe new Ribbons in regards to ZM3 and Zm2, I will support you, until then it's -1

We have good upgrade systems coming.