Suggested Event: Spring Cleaning!

This is an event type that I think the GMs should take in consideration, if it's not too late, for an update this Spring.

Spring Cleaning

Description: Remove unwanted weapons (and maybe items) from your inventory and get rewarded for cleaning up!

The idea revolve around a period of submission in which players will go through their inventories and note anything they no longer want cluttering they're inventories. From there they will submit a special ticket to support (kind of like how the Registration for the Raiders event or the special ticket option for the Crossfire Fanworks is listed). In the Spring Cleaning ticket they will list the various things they want removed from their inventories. After the Submission period the GMs will remove those things.
**players should only be able to submit ONE ticket. So choose wisely.**

What should players get in exchange for this spring cleaning?
-For each day of a temporary item that is removed 1 EP. Max 10k EP
-For each day of a temporary weapon that is removed 1EP. Max 10k EP
-For each GP Black Market permanent removed 2k EP. Max 10k EP
-For each ZP Black Market permanent removed 10k EP. Max 20k EP

**note you should be able to remove as much as you want. However, you will only get rewarded up to the Max allowed. Also weapons and items that already have a sell button on them ingame should not be counted towards this as players themselves can remove those.

ON top of the Inventory cleaning....the event can and perhaps SHOULD include another aspect...a killing aspect. Something along the line of:
-Kill 1,000 Zombies
-Get 500 Kills
-Kill 100 Mutants ( would be IF killing mutants is even trackable)
-Defuse 50 C4s
-? Other potential 'cleaning' objectives

Reward for this part would be something like 20k EP and a Spring Cleaning ribbon.
If a new ribbon is too much to give at this time due to a few new ribbons recently being given out then the EP amount could be increased or perhaps some crates of a certain kind...or maybe a permanent character item?

I think an event of this kind could be fun, but also present a unique chance to clear out cluttered inventories and remove duplicate weapons for many people.

(NOTE: All numbers used for rewards and requirements are all just an idea that to me seems reasonable. These would of course be up to the GMs discretion at the end of the day.)

(sorry no cool graphic. If I did make one....it'd be lame as my graphical abilities are rather limited. lol)

Comments