EP suggestion

my suggestion: add new option at Crossfire web - exchange ZP to EP
sometimes you need small quantity of EP to get something from EP shop. So - just add 2-nd way to receive EP (Event Points): 1-st way = do a Event and earn it FREE; 2-nd: exchange ZP to EP.

Comments

• Well, I think it's a good idea but nah , I would prefer to get those ep guns just by doing events , Therefore about the exchanging is a bad idea, It's event points shop isn't it?
  • -1 I'm going to disagree with this. Mainly because on occasion they'll put crates that are no longer purchasable via the ZP BM ingame into the EP shop. And those crates should be related to EP given out in a recent Event. By allowing people to just switch ZP->EP you'd be allowing anyone and everyone to grab however many crates they want of a previously limited time crate. Not to mention it kind of makes EP completely worthless....why bother having an EP currency? At that point they should just give out ZP for events where they'd normally give out EP.

If anything I could see a 10% EP reward when buying ZP.

So like if you buy 100k ZP you get 10k EP as a bonus. (could even be a limited event in the future if not all the time.)
  • No thanks -1

However purchase GP using EP item in shop would be useful to some who need GP quick

AS for ZP to EP or EP to ZP no thanks they should stay far away from each other to keep both currency alive
  • this will make more zp spinners win bm market so easy, and will ruin the ep market and every 1 will win all the ep crates so easy and fast, and the ep market will not be rare anymore
    sadly -1
  • Ixith wrote: »

If anything I could see a 10% EP reward when buying ZP.

So like if you buy 100k ZP you get 10k EP as a bonus. (could even be a limited event in the future if not all the time.)

I don't think that's going to happen. What you're suggesting is to essencialy bring back the BP shop, so I don't see that happening since it was discontinued that long ago.
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    I don't think that's going to happen. What you're suggesting is to essencialy bring back the BP shop, so I don't see that happening since it was discontinued that long ago.

hmm i guess when i was gone from cf from a while there was shop named BP? whats BP shop? ohhhhhhh why people just dont right full names of those thing or say like this

example:
    BM shop (Black market shop)
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    hmm i guess when i was gone from cf from a while there was shop named BP? whats BP shop? ohhhhhhh why people just dont right full names of those thing or say like this

example:
    BM shop (Black market shop)

BP or Bonus Points were used as currency in a market similar to the EP shop. That's were everyone got their m4a1 and ak silver, the m16a2 and other stuff like change ign etc.
    If I remember correctly for every 10k ZP you bought you recieved 1k BP, and the price of a perm weapon was something like 7k BP.
    I was inactive for the past 2-3 years so I dont remember when the BP shop was closed and changed to the EP shop.
    Hope that helps a bit :)
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    BP or Bonus Points were used as currency in a market similar to the EP shop. That's were everyone got their m4a1 and ak silver, the m16a2 and other stuff like change ign etc.
    If I remember correctly for every 10k ZP you bought you recieved 1k BP, and the price of a perm weapon was something like 7k BP.
    I was inactive for the past 2-3 years so I dont remember when the BP shop was closed and changed to the EP shop.
    Hope that helps a bit :)
    it helps for sure, thanks alot, well i was not here at that time to, and for sure didnt buy zp and never, so even if there was BP already, i didnt got them already if i was here in time it was still here, so :D