Bags...

In the last days , the weapons increased especially the Vvip weapons ,
So player change the weapons to play another CF modes
So i Suggest for cf to increase NO. of Bags ..
last Suggest i've been thinking for along time ..
(Bags Crate)
Which the user can win it permanently ..
Thank you for Reading

Comments

• There's already 8 bags, how many more do you need 0.0

I do agree it would be nice if we could purchase extra bags to be permanent. I'd prefer a direct buy over a crate though.
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    There's already 8 bags, how many more do you need 0.0

There's 8? I thought there was only 7? If there is 8 I've been swapping out my bag 6 for no reason when I could have just got an extra bag :S
  • There's 8? I thought there was only 7? If there is 8 I've been swapping out my bag 6 for no reason when I could have just got an extra bag :S

Nope, you are right, only 7 bags! Typo on my part.

An 8th bag would be nice, actually.
  • +1
    Make more bags and make a option to save bags, like if I'm playing sniper I don't want to rearrange all my bags every time.
  • Make 1 special bag that allows you to place 3 Primary Weapons, 3 Secondary and 3 Melee. Allowing you to select the Weapons in game from that Special Bag ^^ Like Like Special Bag and Scroll through the Weapon Sets
  • Make 1 special bag that allows you to place 3 Primary Weapons, 3 Secondary and 3 Melee. Allowing you to select the Weapons in game from that Special Bag ^^ Like Like Special Bag and Scroll through the Weapon Sets

Explain more please ..
  • mar101wan wrote: »
    Explain more please ..

Basically it would be a special bag which would be placed after bag 7. This bag will not only hold 1 Gun, 1 Pistol, 1 Melee. It will hold up-to 3 Guns, up-to 3 Pistols and up-to 3 melees. Which you would config them in storage and place them in Special Bag "ZP" bag of course as it gives you access to 3 Primary, 3 Secondary, 3 melee.

Once purchased "ZP" Special bag, you add 3 weapons of each Primary, secondary and Melee and then in Game "Base Only" you click say Bag 8, which would be the special bag, once you click it, you can switch between primary guns you placed in Special bag by clicking 1 three times, switch secondary three times, Melee 3 times etc. Switch can only be done once per round in your base only not like VIP shovel!
  • Basically it would be a special bag which would be placed after bag 7. This bag will not only hold 1 Gun, 1 Pistol, 1 Melee. It will hold up-to 3 Guns, up-to 3 Pistols and up-to 3 melees. Which you would config them in storage and place them in Special Bag "ZP" bag of course as it gives you access to 3 Primary, 3 Secondary, 3 melee.

Once purchased "ZP" Special bag, you add 3 weapons of each Primary, secondary and Melee and then in Game "Base Only" you click say Bag 8, which would be the special bag, once you click it, you can switch between primary guns you placed in Special bag by clicking 1 three times, switch secondary three times, Melee 3 times etc. Switch can only be done once per round in your base only not like VIP shovel!

Call it the VIP Bag, it's perk is that it allows you to add multiple weapons and choose from it. A Bag of Bags! If done right it could be pretty nice...

Though i'd completely settle for a regular 8th bag.
    And i'd be happy with the 'Favorites' option for quick change outs on bags.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Call it the VIP Bag, it's perk is that it allows you to add multiple weapons and choose from it. A Bag of Bags! If done right it could be pretty nice...

Though i'd completely settle for a regular 8th bag.
    And i'd be happy with the 'Favorites' option for quick change outs on bags.

Would be worth something, hell I would be first :)