Limited new ribbon for sheep mode? shaving sheep month?

Hey all how are u <3

I know guys that i should post this in ribbon suggestion, but, my post will may long again and the comment there will be gone so im posting it here

lets begin then:

How about 1 month limit ribbon for completing 5000 games of sheep mode in 30 days, i know number is big and crazy and hard work to get them but i think we can do that, and the rewards maybe 500000 ep and 100 random zp crates. the price is big little than usual, but its 5000 games of sheep mode, we will work our time to get them in some 30 days of the event.

so the coming of the sheep mode is gonna be big suprize for me if event like this will be on and agree with alot in here, or by gm, u guys can edit the event of this suggestion, or say numbers or fair prizes, i just felt those numbers are right, say better numbers if want

+ ribbon called (Shaving sheep month) or u guys have better name? :D

Extra talk, not needed but better read it to, i choosed big number like 5000 games and 500000 ep and 100 crates as rewards, cause alot players in cf fail win in those simple events (ex events), and we get like 50k ep only or 10k ep only and sometimes 30k,and the crates of 10 kinda low for unlucky guys to win manually or auto spin of those zp crates, and the only bigger ep i got is when i won the event of flag when GBR team won, and i got 225k ep when they told me about the shop of ep (first days when ep comes out), and those 225k that i won they let me win my first zp win which was kukri peony, and the viper shutgun from those 225k ep only, thats why i suggestion big number of rewards and games so we get the rewards and win some zp guns from crates, and at least 1 win, and i guess with even 1 win, the players that never won before will be very happy to see the 500000 ep already after doing this event, and big chance to win at least 1 perm zp gun, and u will see less people hate the gm's or insult the gm's in the game, thats my point, thats what i see, cause its sad story when gm live steam comes on friday and they fail joining room they start insult u guys, i feel sorry for them, but if the gm live steam suggestion that i mention before and seems no 1 understand it or lazy to read it, will help u guys, i think if u want u can guys see that suggestion to from this link
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?323685-GM-live-stream-Idea

See ya all in next 1, thanks again

Comments

• I wouldn't want to spend 20+ hours per day for a whole month playing 167 games of Sheep Mode only every day.
  • Yea...i'd suggest cutting that suggested amount of games down to at least 500 which is still a large amount. 5000 games....if all those games were only 1 minute each you'd have 5,000 minutes of gameplay or 83.3 hours needed for the entire month. that's more than 2 solid hours each day....and that's if every game was only 1 minute each....I'm willing to bet each one is AT LEAST 5 minutes long.

500 games would break it down to like 16.7 games a day over a 30 day period. still A LOT of sheep mode time.

I mean...since it IS the 8th year celebration...maybe 88 games would be fine...still more than most would normally play with it i bet. Would also be nearly 3 games of sheep a day for 30 days....i think that's a fair amount especially with all the other events going on. But...we'll see what sheep event we DO get. :P
  • Well... 5000 is a bit too much don't you think ? I thought we are asking crossfire team to make easier events, not impossibly hard... even on the past event with sheep mode I don't know if anyone reached 5k games because the event was for ~2 weeks
    You better hope they will make an event where you will be able to obtain the golden sheep gear again because right now only 15 players have them permanent (I'm one of them). I know that on sheep mode you earn points just like on coin mode. What if they add a community goal with those points in exchange for a ribbon ? that sounds fair imo
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to spend 20+ hours per day for a whole month playing 167 games of Sheep Mode only every day.
    Ixith wrote: »
    Yea...i'd suggest cutting that suggested amount of games down to at least 500 which is still a large amount. 5000 games....if all those games were only 1 minute each you'd have 5,000 minutes of gameplay or 83.3 hours needed for the entire month. that's more than 2 solid hours each day....and that's if every game was only 1 minute each....I'm willing to bet each one is AT LEAST 5 minutes long.

500 games would break it down to like 16.7 games a day over a 30 day period. still A LOT of sheep mode time.

I mean...since it IS the 8th year celebration...maybe 88 games would be fine...still more than most would normally play with it i bet. Would also be nearly 3 games of sheep a day for 30 days....i think that's a fair amount especially with all the other events going on. But...we'll see what sheep event we DO get. :P
    Golden173 wrote: »
    Well... 5000 is a bit too much don't you think ? I thought we are asking crossfire team to make easier events, not impossibly hard... even on the past event with sheep mode I don't know if anyone reached 5k games because the event was for ~2 weeks
    You better hope they will make an event where you will be able to obtain the golden sheep gear again because right now only 15 players have them permanent (I'm one of them). I know that on sheep mode you earn points just like on coin mode. What if they add a community goal with those points in exchange for a ribbon ? that sounds fair imo
    lel, i didnt use the calculate, im sorry all, lel 167 didnt think about that @angel, guess i was over happy that this mode is coming back and i was like i got this idea but i blow it up with the number 5000 per month, and lixth 3 days per day=90 games, sounds the 100 game are number u want, but if its 100 games only the prizes will be low again, and fat chance that i win again or the unlucy guys like me, only i win like the old flag team ep of 225k ep, and won only 2 zp crates, even after new events i only won edp shutgun only
    and albert hmm i remember i did agree about we want to have easy events, cause we sure dont wanna lose our lives and jobs and family and the reason is crossfire, i agree with ya, i dont think gm's want us to be players that be guys that lose and study less and stuff like that in our real life, anyway the numbers i fail again guys, so plz say number that u all agree, or qute on @lixth comment and say that u agree on his number or not, and Albert didnt know the sheep was only 2 weeks cause i back to cf with my old acc and didnt know for how long was sheep mode on, and i didnt play the sheep alot cause i didnt think they will delete the sheep mode that time after little time, so i guess that makes me back to cf in some day less than 2 weeks of the sheep mode for me, and i was thinking the sheep mode was 1 month there, and this main acc now, i didnt play it as i mention, and congrats for the gold perm sheep thing that u have, is the piece have effect of 30% exp or something? @Golden173
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    the piece have effect of 30% exp or something? @Golden173
    yes, each.
    dRMpgz5.pngTWdCG61.png
  • You don't have mind.......
    Sheep mode (coin mode) games take time. Let's take 12 minutes/game as average. 5000 games = 1000 hours = 41.6 days! In a month? Lmao.
    Even if you are a god and you can complete the game in like 8 minutes 5.000 games = 27.7778 x24H.

It's just impossible.

The "hard work" part. It's a GAME and it's so stupid to play dozens of hours per day in a mode which you don't like for few crates.
    Get a job.
    With 8h of job you can get a money amount which is enough to get a VIP in CF. (Atleast in DE).

• Golden173 wrote: »
    yes, each.
    dRMpgz5.pngTWdCG61.png

How did u get the Golden sheep helmet perm?
  • swesub1 wrote: »

It's from sheep event. I think 30 players got it.
  • p4shka wrote: »
    It's from sheep event. I think 30 players got it.
    swesub1 wrote: »

Sheep Event Winners 15 Players get The 2016 Valentine Weapons, Permanent Golden Sheep Helmet, Permanent Golden Sheep Backpack

[th] Top 5 Gathering Kings:[/th]
    [th]Top 5 Plunder Kings:[/th]
    [th]Top 5 Play-Time Kings:[/th]

CraZy.BoY.*
    Ro]Eddy.*
    -[MD]*SpooK
    MarsheL.
    ix.

]*ChiKiThO*[
    MizT
    Edgar_Osmar
    itachihiuga
    aLuNa
    [Fv]Rupert
    -streX.?,
    Golden-Light
    ]*ChiKiThA*[
    CoRbiN

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?312407-Sheep-Mode-Mayhem!-February-11th-%E2%86%92-February-23rd&highlight=Sheep+mayhem
  • TBH ... Its So Bad idea first of all sheep mode or coin mode not that fun .. like 10 games and u will be totally destroyed of bored .. and players like me that have work at morning or whatever have work will not be have a chance to spend like 10 hours for 1 mode per day :D
    Just My Opinion :')