Ablitity to not go idle? idea?

Hey all again
whats sup all kids today :D
Anyway, my thinking is about adding option to ESC option to choose it to not go idle, but it need something offered to not go idle
and what we must pay to not go idle is gp, i guess 10 gp=1 min? or 50 gp=1 min? what do u think guys?
the option for the info is like make choosing that option before u go idle, but remember u will have to pay gp to not get idle so think wise before u go idle alot
i will try next day do an image for some options about this, its +midnight already here, good luck all hope this will help when u need to go idle after wasting like 30 min in 1 game, but u must do something important

Comments

• I don't fully understand what you're saying, but I pressume you mean to have an option to stay idle whilst in a game? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Even if you put a price tag on that, it will only be useful to those who want to farm on a.f.k players and would probably promote it, as it will make it easier to keep the accounts idle in a game without using 3rd party software (which that software is bannable). If you plan to be idle in a game after a certain amount of time, either hurry to make it back before you're kicked for being idle or play a shorter game so you don't have to idle mid game.
    I just think it's a pointless and terrible idea.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    I don't fully understand what you're saying, but I pressume you mean to have an option to stay idle whilst in a game? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Even if you put a price tag on that, it will only be useful to those who want to farm on a.f.k players and would probably promote it, as it will make it easier to keep the accounts idle in a game without using 3rd party software (which that software is bannable). If you plan to be idle in a game after a certain amount of time, either hurry to make it back before you're kicked for being idle or play a shorter game so you don't have to idle mid game.
    I just think it's a pointless and terrible idea.
    never think about those farmers, i just rememeber some of my games when family needs me, and i waste all the time, so ya, + about not going idle some uses gaming mouse to not go idle, or use some stupid other program to not go idle, man, the gm;s cant do something about it, and all players will lvl up on ranking with farming or not, so i think its ok with this idea, or maybe if this idea is really bad, increase the idle time already, cause the idle time is very low already, and i fail already to get back in time sometimes if its about my family, thanks for ur support

"Make the most of what you have."
    As u see, im trying, thanks again
    Don't encourage farming bakayaro :D
    Maybe they should increase idle time for some modes. Actual farmers use bots. So, why not give people who have to go during a long game enough time to go. If you know what I mean xD
  • -1 Yes farmers use BOTs Scripts to go a.f.k but this programming in game will give them the legit reason to actually A.F.K farm considering they get $$$$$$$$$$$ of GP and EXP from each farm. Your intention and idea behind it is understandable but remember the outcome would be bad in this case.

Take 50 GP for 1 minute x 15 minutes = only 1,000 GP for them to stay a.f.k legit or even 50gp x 30 min = 1,500 to stay idle and not be banned.
  • [GGamer] wrote: »
    Maybe they should increase idle time for some modes. Actual farmers use bots. So, why not give people who have to go during a long game enough time to go. If you know what I mean xD
    from what i get from u, that if this option comes out, the game will turn to be farmers, ya i got it now, but for sure we need some more idle time in some modes, thats -2 guys, i lost, so i understand its bad idea :) and thanks guys for the suppurt, but plz suppurt +1 for add some more idle for some modes, u may say the modes that need more idle time and lets see ur point about which modes need more idle time
  • -1 Yes farmers use BOTs Scripts to go a.f.k but this programming in game will give them the legit reason to actually A.F.K farm considering they get $$$$$$$$$$$ of GP and EXP from each farm. Your intention and idea behind it is understandable but remember the outcome would be bad in this case.

Take 50 GP for 1 minute x 15 minutes = only 1,000 GP for them to stay a.f.k legit or even 50gp x 30 min = 1,500 to stay idle and not be banned.

lel u already calculate that to Camelbya :D can i call u that? well what i forgot to add already is to not go idle more than 5 min already, cause idle for ever=farming, but i get it, even with 5 min it will be bad idea for farmers, thanks for ur suppurt to
  • anyway, guys read comments before u say -1 already, cause now im saying -1 to my own idea already, so no more -1 already here, cause i will say -999999999999999999999999999999999 :D or maybe i will say more than that :D
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    from what i get from u, that if this option comes out, the game will turn to be farmers, ya i got it now, but for sure we need some more idle time in some modes, thats -2 guys, i lost, so i understand its bad idea :) and thanks guys for the suppurt, but plz suppurt +1 for add some more idle for some modes, u may say the modes that need more idle time and lets see ur point about which modes need more idle time

I will give you +1 to increase time by 10 seconds in Zombie Mode, Let them try to farm that. Not In Game "Pay to Stay Idle" which then would be -1

PS: i never suppurt farmers, i was thinking only about me, and those who go idle after wasting alot time, thats what i was thinking when i post this idea, nothing more, never think that this idea will for sure help the farmers :D
  • I will give you +1 to increase time by 10 seconds in Zombie Mode, Let them try to farm that. Not In Game "Pay to Stay Idle"
    10 seconds will not help me already camel if im helping my family out there or something, they may crush down the pc if i dont get up after waste alot time in 1 game with no results :D i was thinking about 5 min not 10 seconds, is 5 min will let them farm alot or ur not that busy already in any game u go inside my frined? and ur family dont say to u, wake up, right now and i need u (not me,ur family for example)? dont u? :D
    well what i forgot to add already is to not go idle more than 5 min already, cause idle for ever=farming, but i get it, even with 5 min it will be bad idea for farmers, thanks for ur suppurt to
    Its 2.5 or Smth currently, right?
    +1 for 5 minutes for all mutation games only. Cause.. Who cares? I gotta pee
    Mutation games already take much time, so who cares if they had to search for me, the last mutant alive for one or two rounds. Which hardly happens as mutants mostly win.
    But not for S&D games and so. Its bad for your team.
    I will give you +1 to increase time by 10 seconds in Zombie Mode, Let them try to farm that. Not In Game "Pay to Stay Idle" which then would be -1

I would vote for idle time to be decreased in ZM.
    I hate when people go afk and we are barely holding..
    Its considered a play-to-stay game imo.
    I would vote for idle time to be decreased in ZM.
    I hate when people go afk and we are barely holding..
    Its considered a play to stay IMO.

lol no one would be paying, if they wanted to increase the ZM lol by 10 seconds, would only increase. :D You wouldn't have to pay nor add a new features xD. Any way, I also dislike when ZM players are a.f.k especially round 19 :D but I think you missed the point :D about farmers trying to farm ZM :D unlikely they will get anything EXP and GP wise :D, nor do I endorse Pay GP or any other currency to allow idle :D and MM worst thing as it gives a lot of EXP to increase time would be bad and annoying looking for A.F.K players. In Honesty I am happy with how all times set for idle are already set in any mode at the moment and don't see a need for increase.
  • lol no one would be paying, if they wanted to increase the ZM lol by 10 seconds, would only increase. :D You wouldn't have to pay nor add a new features xD. Any way, I also dislike when ZM players are a.f.k especially round 19 :D but I think you missed the point :D about farmers trying to farm ZM :D unlikely they will get anything EXP and GP wise :D, nor do I endorse Pay GP or any other currency to allow idle :D and MM worst thing as it gives a lot of EXP to increase time would be bad and annoying looking for A.F.K players. In Honesty I am happy with how all times set for idle are already set in any mode at the moment and don't see a need for increase.

I meant if you don't play, you can't stay. Cause you will make your team lose or struggle. I don't agree with the whole paying system mentioned. Its pointless. I get what you mean, I hasn't ran into any farmers yet, but I would just leave if I found 1 in my room. And yes, the current idle time isn't bad. I mostly keep up, and don't get kicked out.
  • I wouldn't mind it in ZM. In regular modes afk players drive me nuts xD
  • Buy a 5 dollar "gaming" mouse from eBay. Problem solved..
  • I see what you mean, I wouldn't mind an increase of time. +1
  • Mindjacked wrote: »
    Buy a 5 dollar "gaming" mouse from eBay. Problem solved..

And get banned when someone sends a replay in of you macroing?
  • And get banned when someone sends a replay in of you macroing?

Macro?, those cheap mice are poorly made, they move on their own. Just need a small fan to blow on it , and the sensor freaks out. Especially when you increase the dpi.
  • Is it macro if you buy one of those novelty pecking bird things and use it to press W on your keyboard?
  • Is it macro if you buy one of those novelty pecking bird things and use it to press W on your keyboard?

Goodluck proving that to support if they ban for "macro" xD
    Make sure you record your keyboard with a camera to prove it lmao!
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    Goodluck proving that to support if they ban for "macro" xD
    Make sure you record your keyboard with a camera to prove it lmao!

With the amount of money I have spent on this account, I don't think I want to risk it lol.
  • In the end, you'll either simply have to be quick enough to go for little leviathans or something similar, or sit it out until the Match is over.

I personally view the Amount of AFK time you get as satisfactory.

There are for worse offenders. Overwatch for example, I went to close my Door for like 10 Seconds and got kicked by the AFK System, lmao.
  • Solution for all :)

I was thinking more like this
    giphy.gif
  • Actually i hate idle and the time should be less that now because i feel soo mad when i was playing in sd match and one a.f.k and he is the last one and u want to win the game
  • Actually i hate idle and the time should be less that now because i feel soo mad when i was playing in sd match and one a.f.k and he is the last one and u want to win the game

so what i understand from u, u want him to leave fast? u can kick him or say to the enemy where they can find him=problem solved, or at the first place, dont die already u noob :D well we all noobs dont u agree, even so pro guys, die already, so who die=noob, or what do u think? btw, im the biggest noob ever :D im noob more than u, here im again, be my normal me, the biggest noob ever me :D
  • I wouldn't mind it in ZM. In regular modes afk players drive me nuts xD

idle or not andy, u can say to enemy team where u find him, problem solved, or dont die already :D
  • The auto-kick after two minutes of being idle got removed when they disabled the kick vote system.
  • Danah wrote: »
    The auto-kick after two minutes of being idle got removed when they disabled the kick vote system.
    well even that i didnt count how min the idle time for all maps, so i dont know the time of each maps, but it seems different from mode to another mode, so dont know
    well even that i didnt count how min the idle time for all maps, so i dont know the time of each maps, but it seems different from mode to another mode, so dont know

There used to be an auto-kick system for players who were idle for two minutes. They removed it during the remove of the kick vote system.