Trade ep for zp

The option to trade event point for 10% zp, like 10000ep for 1000zp

Comments

• than everyone would save for VIP things, me first
  • Lol if anything probably at 10kep : 1zp ratio or 100k ep : 1000 zp ratio, I doubt they will do 10k ep : for 1k zp.
  • is that means we need like 1million ep to get 100k zp dam that's alot of ep it may take 1 year xD
  • I'm going to have to say no. Because the ratio would have to be just right for it to not make the available EP items pointless but worthwhile enough to not make itself pointless. And i'm going to say that even at the 10:1 ratio you proposed, I don't see that man people going for it. Reason being....while the EP shop may not always have the crate you currently really want the most...it usually has SOMETHING you want. For me personally at this time that'd be something like the Stripes Set crate, Hellfire Crate, Iron Curtain crate, or AR15 Cop357 crate. Those on the EP shop are 2,000 and 3,000 EP per crate but only cost like 1,000ZP per crate on the black market. So at a 10:1 ratio of EP -> ZP transfer i'd get fewer crates....of course I could apply it to other things...but why when there are things that are decent or that i'd like to get eventually on the EP shop already crate wise. It'd result in fewer crates which means less chances to win, less coupons, etc etc.

The only reason I see this getting used are for those that just really want the latest crates or something like the AA12 Buster crate or similar, which isn't in the EP shop and for all we know crates like that may not ever make it there. But to me...it's just not worth it. I suppose another purpose would allow people to save up for VIPs then too...but quite frankly I don't think a lot of people would agree with that. I think most people would agree that VIPs should remain limited to people who actually make a purchase and support the game financially.

I mean it's an interesting situation...but I feel it needs to be considered carefully.
    Perhaps the best solution here could be to offer a 'Free Crate Ticket' package that can only be bought say once a month per person but would contain so many Free Crate Tickets for a relative price. This would give you access to any crate via EP purchase but would also keep it so that people can't save up EP and transfer it to ZP so they can get VIPs. I think that route would keep most people happy.
  • No thanks. Good way to end the game, the only method that pays for development by ZP purchase excluding EXPO events. Allowing EP to ZP exchange is not good for business. Who would purchase ZP when you can save EP and change to ZP. I certainly wouldn't, so it's a no from me.

We should be happy with what we have EP gained from simple events. We might just be one of the lucky CF versions that have EP as currency to use on some Crates.

-1 sorry.
  • There are some great items available with EP... We don't need to lower the value of ZP any more.
  • Dude even if all community agree with u and say +! agree on this, im sure the gm's will not agree, how they will get money income? can u pay to all gm's and the staff real money so they cann eat and buy real things in thier life? if u can and every monh u can, then pay from ur poket to then, they get the money from those who buy zp and buy vip's or buy zp crates, wake up dude, the z8games already give us so many free things dude, and free events even if its not ep rewards or crates, we are playing already, so doing event or not doesnt matter if u are playing u should have fun already with zp or with out, even with guys having zp guns or vip's they are being stalkeing by others who follow them until they get the gun from them, so trust me if u have zp gun or vip u will not be happy about it, or they try to grande u or flash u, or even kick u from the game if the kvs is there in the game u are, well i wish if i can get free zp but i try and failed to have even that ribbon of getting zp from servery but here where i live, its not suppurted anyway, i could say more buy the others already said enough