More Servers

Okay I have usually get 30 ping in the NA servers, but unfortunately for some of my friends they live in Latin america and they get 200 ping and I just feel bad for them. You might be asking why don't they just go play on their Latin servers? Well my friends already build up their accounts up since 2010 before the Latin servers came out and they're high rank with VIP and transferring account to different versions of Crossfire. If there is a Latin server we might even bring back the Latin community back to CFNA like it use to be back in 2009-2013. Not everyone in Latin America will play CF Latin America or Brazil just like not all European play CFEU and it's great we got UK servers for our European friends. What i'm suggesting is to remove some of the North America servers we got too many and about three of them are used and add a server somewhere in South America. Also what happened to the US West server and the servers being distinctively known by the NATO phonetic alphabet? They were way better like that.

Comments