New 21 unlimited Ribbons.

Hello every one,
I have a good idea to make 20 unlimited Ribbons,
1: The top of the GP:- You have purchased all permanent GP Weapons.
2: King of the Black Market:- You have won all permanent Black Market GP Weapons.
3: Lucky Soldier:- You have won 10 or more Black Market ZP Weapons.
4: Bomb Man:- You have won 1 or more permanent Grenade.
5: Assassin:- You have 5 or more permanent Knife Weapons.
6: Coupon Soldier:- You have 7 or more permanent Coupon Weapons.
7: VIP Soldier:- You have purchased 1 or more VIP (Weapon or Character).
8: Ticket Boy:- You have won 1 or more permanent (Weapon or Character) from Slaughter Ticket ZM1.
9: Zombie Man:- You have won 1 or more permanent Weapon from the Special Reward Key Card or permanent Character from ZM2 Rewards.
10: World War Zombie:-You have won 1 permanent or more Weapons from ZM3 Rewards.
11: Character:- You have 15 or more permanent Character.
12: Badger:- You have completed all Badges.
13: High Rank:- You have completed all levels, and get to the last stage.
14: Desolator:- You have planted 5000 or more C4.
15: Protector:- You have defused 5000 or more C4.
16: Top of the game:- You have ACE in 5000 or more games.
17: Bounty Hunter:- You have killed 5000 or more first kill.
18: Life Stealer:- You have killed 5000 or more last kill.
19: Grenadier:- You have killed 5000 or more Grenade kill.
20: My Ribbons is a Legendary:- You have collected 60 or more Ribbons.
21: My Ribbons is a Ancient:- You have collected 70 or more Ribbons.
Note about 1:- If the Item Shop GP increased a new Weapons, the Ribbon will remove from you, and you will get it back again when you buy this Weapons.
Note about 2:- If the Black Market GP increased a new Weapons, the Ribbon will remove from you, and you will get it back again when you win this Weapons.
Note about 3:- If you won a Weapon from the EP, it will count.
Note about 20:- If you get this Ribbon, you will receive Dual Karambit-Legendary Dragon.
Note about 21:- If you get this Ribbon, you will receive Dual Kriss Super V-Ancient Dragon.
Thank you very much for your reading.
IGN -]i[STroNG.?

Comments

• SAW_ELnems wrote: »
    1: The top of the GP:- You have purchased all permanent GP Weapons. I don't know about this. While it'd certainly take a new account a little while to achieve...it's still not all that hard. But more concerning is, okay if they add a new one...then you lose the ribbon as per your note...but what if you don't want to clutter your inventory with most of these basic GP guns because you're a ZP spender? Do you have to keep the items? Or could there be a counter indicating that you've at least owned them at one time?
    2: King of the Black Market:- You have won all permanent Black Market GP Weapons. This is a pretty appropriate Ribbon IMO. Winning ALL of the GP BM weapons (excluding the Show Your Skin/any other limited ones) would be an accomplishment. I'd even agree to your note concerning if they add more
    3: Lucky Soldier:- You have won 10 or more Black Market ZP Weapons. maybe...not too sure how I feel about it though considering it'd just be a ZP only version of the Crate Buster Ribbon
    4: Bomb Man:- You have won 1 or more permanent Grenade. Hrm another i'm not sure about. Owning a permanent grenade (outside of the regular ones you can buy in item shop) certainly is a bit rare. But well...i dont know...
    5: Assassin:- You have 5 or more permanent Knife Weapons. similar to the above...not sure how I feel about it
    6: Coupon Soldier:- You have 7 or more permanent Coupon Weapons. Now this is somewhat interesting as in order to achieve this you'd have to be a player of at least a few years considering for quite awhile now only 3 weapons have been available at a time.
    7: VIP Soldier:- You have purchased 1 or more VIP (Weapon or Character). IMO buying VIP is enough on it's own. Maybe for multiple VIP ownership
    8: Ticket Boy:- You have won 1 or more permanent (Weapon or Character) from Slaughter Ticket ZM1. Well it COULD bring back nabs to trying slaughter tickets instead of just grabbing the weapons from Attendance boxes and what not....but seems easy (also slaughter tickets aren't limited to ZM1)
    9: Zombie Man:- You have won 1 or more permanent Weapon from the Special Reward Key Card or permanent Character from ZM2 Rewards. This one could be a little challenging though some do quite well here. but i'd honestly see a ribbon more along the lines of completing so many games. Call it The Defender or something...(or maybe direct it at Shattered Station Hard and have it be clearing it with so many Heroic Clears)
    10: World War Zombie:-You have won 1 permanent or more Weapons from ZM3 Rewards.I feel this is rather easy. Also does the STG 44 count? If so you get that from just completing 1 Nightmare match which isn't challenging at all. The persona blades seem to have a good drop rate too. I'd say wait until the next ZM3 map before making a ZM3 ribbon anyways
    11: Character:- You have 15 or more permanent Character. I could see this. Especially if it focuses on making you get them from multiple areas. But perhaps a better name would be "A Person of Many Faces"
    12: Badger:- You have completed all Badges. Certainly an accomplishment that deserves more recognition than it gets I think. Though I feel this would just be rewarding the farmers more than anyone else.
    13: High Rank:- You have completed all levels, and get to the last stage. I assume this means in Ranked Match? Seems vague...

14: Desolator:- You have planted 5000 or more C4.
    15: Protector:- You have defused 5000 or more C4.
    16: Top of the game:- You have ACE in 5000 or more games.
    17: Bounty Hunter:- You have killed 5000 or more first kill.
    18: Life Stealer:- You have killed 5000 or more last kill.
    Not too sure what I think about this grouping.

19: Grenadier:- You have killed 5000 or more Grenade kill. Wouldn't this get covered or at least mostly covered in your Badge idea? As the badges requires grenade/throwing weapon kills.

20: My Ribbons is a Legendary:- You have collected 60 or more Ribbons.
    21: My Ribbons is a Ancient:- You have collected 70 or more Ribbons.
    This would be nice...and if they keep their trend then it'd certainly have ribbons for reaching that many ribbons....BUT not sure I agree with the rewards. While the Shovel Red Dragon is a reward for the 40th ribbon one.....I think i'd rather see a different skin of weapons. And personally I'd rather not see another Melee given before other weapon types. SMG would be fine for one of them I suppose though

Put in my thoughts in red in the quote section.
    I do agree a few more ribbons would be nice to see (that are openly available and not limited). Though with this list....I'd gain quite a few ribbons if they got implemented as is....probably at least 9 or more...lol I'm sure i'm not the only one who'd instantly gain from these as well.
  • Well thanks for the effort in writing this, most if not all of the ideas were great...
    But unless everyone in the entire crossfire community starts spamming the forums for these, then nothing will happen.
    e.g. kick-vote (months of ppl spamming forums)
  • So basically half of your suggestions are for unreal ZP buyers and the other half are for no lifers...seems legit =/
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    Well thanks for the effort in writing this, most if not all of the ideas were great...
    But unless everyone in the entire crossfire community starts spamming the forums for these, then nothing will happen.
    e.g. kick-vote (months of ppl spamming forums)

looks like everyone will spam for egypt servers, even if they can't do that........
  • good idea am agree hope that you got GMs attention to this post
  • Thx for every one, and I understanding your opinions <3