New system for Black market.

Hello guys, this first thread in cf forum, hope this admire, let's get started..
I'm thinking about set limit to any crate of black market, for example : you can buy 100 crates for any weapon, if you're lucky, maybe you will win this rare weapon at first crate, maybe the second..ect, if you didn't win this weapon, that means in the next crate (101) you've 100% chance to win this weapon, the current system so bad for unlucky persons, and sometime we retires crossfire for awhile with disappointment because we spend 100,150 or 200 crates for nothing.
Actually i see this system is so fair.
Waiting for you replays to tell me what you think about this system.
Regards. <3 ^_^

Comments

• Hello guys, this first thread in cf forum, hope this admire, let's get started..
    I'm thinking about set limit to any crate of black market, for example : you can buy 100 crates for any weapon, if you're lucky, maybe you will win this rare weapon at first crate, maybe the second..ect, if you didn't win this weapon, that means in the next crate (101) you've 100% chance to win this weapon, the current system so bad for unlucky persons, and sometime we retires crossfire for awhile with disappointment because we spend 100,150 or 200 crates for nothing.
    Regards. <3 ^_^

Eh... So in other words, you want all guns to be buyable for 160k GP or 80k ZP? No.
  • TLDR: boohoo unlucky boohoo i want weapon boo hoo
  • Eh... So in other words, you want all guns to be buyable for 160k GP or 80k ZP? No.

Maybe you're lucky to win this gun at first crate :)
    But this too good idea.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    TLDR: boohoo unlucky boohoo i want weapon boo hoo

yea unlucky guys feel so bad. :D
  • Hello guys, this first thread in cf forum, hope this admire, let's get started..
    Regards. <3 ^_^

Well...with a system like you're proposing....then no guns would be 'rare' as everyone would win them.
    Also...how do you propose this effect for multi-weapon crates? Do they win all the weapons on the 101? or does it take 401-ish crates to hit all 4 different weapons?
    What about winning a 2nd weapon from the crate? how does that work?

Don't get me wrong, I do believe the win rates could use a little tweaking here and there...but even if we could get them to think about changing it....I highly doubt they'd go in with your idea especially not without a lot more questions answered...
    I'd also believe that if your suggestion were put into effect, then any chance we might have at a trading system currently (as many others have suggested) would go out the door.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Well...with a system like you're proposing....then no guns would be 'rare' as everyone would win them.
    Also...how do you propose this effect for multi-weapon crates? Do they win all the weapons on the 101? or does it take 401-ish crates to hit all 4 different weapons?
    What about winning a 2nd weapon from the crate? how does that work?

Don't get me wrong, I do believe the win rates could use a little tweaking here and there...but even if we could get them to think about changing it....I highly doubt they'd go in with your idea especially not without a lot more questions answered...
    I'd also believe that if your suggestion were put into effect, then any chance we might have at a trading system currently (as many others have suggested) would go out the door.

dude I appreciate your opinion, but i'm not organization, i'm a normal guy, this idea should be review, to find mistakes and gaps then solve it, but i mean what about system, because this won't be the final form.
    wish you got my point.
  • Well , I know your feeling right now , i've failed alot in BM and always wanted to increase win-rate , but that would make the weapons unrare , and yeah so maybe someone just bought 1 crate and failed so the 2nd crate he will win? , nah sorry for this.
    if you failed few crates its not the end , just make sure to do the upcoming events to get more EP and hopefully you'll be able to win!
  • Well , I know your feeling right now , i've failed alot in BM and always wanted to increase win-rate , but that would make the weapons unrare , and yeah so maybe someone just bought 1 crate and failed so the 2nd crate he will win? , nah sorry for this.
    if you failed few crates its not the end , just make sure to do the upcoming events to get more EP and hopefully you'll be able to win!
    s
    i'm playing from 2012 dude :/ , till this moment i don't have any zp crate prement weapon, i tried to win thousands time, we're now 2017, i've nothing, this is so not fair.
    Thanks all
    And finally i quit this **** game, this game only for lucky guys, so actually i'm not one of them.
    Regards. <3 ^_^

its same with buying vip item i dont think it will be good for out community
  • s
    i'm playing from 2012 dude :/ , till this moment i don't have any zp crate prement weapon, i tried to win thousands time, we're now 2017, i've nothing, this is so not fair.
    Thanks all
    And finally i quit this **** game, this game only for lucky guys, so actually i'm not one of them.

dude wait hold, no need to get mad like i do already sometimes from just such few comments from others
    well for me i will agree +1 on ur topic ok?
    But:
    Dude, how the z8games will get money? increase thier incoming? i think thier main winning of money is those who spend blindly on zp crates and failed, anyway i dont think that any1 of the gm's or mod's will agree on this, cause if this comes up, all spenders will win all rare bm they want, then they will stop buying more crates, so then they will not get more income those z8games, so im sure like 100% that they will not agree on this, even with 500 crates i dont think so, well they just want us to buy zp and spend the crate we want, and if ur lucky u will win, anyway i start winning zp already got 3 only with 7 gp guns with 2 de camo not 1, anyway, its just matter of win, im also from 2013 and in my old days i never won and i was mad, but even if u suggestion this, they will not agree with it, even if the all community is 100% with ya

PS: i was going to suggestion this like u already with 100 zp crates, and does not matter if its the same zp or not, and when we spin 100, we can pick any perm gun or melee from all the bm we want, but even if i suggestion that, they will not agree already
  • dude.. wasted more than 1000 crates for ksg but i still got it and have no problem with this.. this makes the guns rare so it shouldnt change