Competitive CH

•My suggestion is to make competitive ch like clan war server.
•In that ch or server u can only make TDM and S&D [TDM=SHIP,ARENA and EGYPT] [S&D= BW,ANKARA PORT,SUB and MEX]
•Use ESL rulz guns
•Main problems in UK5 ch8 are player who dont respect rulz of that ch playing with vips and other not allowed guns + chars and player who play HM and ZM in UK5 ch8 i need to spam 5min ch to enter in ch but when i come in ch there are 50players who dont know what is scrim,50player playing 1v1 snipers...,50HMX players and 4,5 scrims only but scrim ch is full...
•I think a lot of scrim players want competitive ch with competitive rulz
•Sry for pro english skills i know i make u a lot of brain pain when u read this

Comments

• To do something like that, you would need to add a balance Weapon set option to rooms and we have said this many times. This will never happen until such feature is designed for modes. Without that feature there is no point having another server as there is no way to police it or implement rules. You will just have same or random people joining and even hackers without caring about rules.

Should be moved to Suggestion Thread
  • To do something like that, you would need to add a balance Weapon set option to rooms and we have said this many times. This will never happen until such feature is designed for modes. Without that feature there is no point having another server as there is no way to police it or implement rules. You will just have same or random people joining and even hackers without caring about rules.

Should be moved to Suggestion Thread

•well i think they can make that like headshot mod or sniper mod
    •u know on bombing mod u got that wire sysyem and •no i think it will be cool to put at least option when u •make option normal room or esl rulz
    •i remember pubs were good in uk5 ch8 no vip player only players with man char and esl rulz
    • but main problem is because uk5 ch8 is like 80% pp who dont play scrim then just come to play zm there hm snipers 1v1 and then we scrim players need to spam 5min to enter in ch and when we enter there is u cant crate more room because 50is max number of rooms so great
  • Dude, for me, i know nothing for the first time i joined 2 games in that day in those rules of comp... well there are like +90% of cf i think that they dont use the forums, trust me they dont know the rule, like me the first time i was asking, where are those rules? where? who said it? gm's said that? who? where? no 1 was answering me, and i hate leave a game i join already, only force me with kick or i get dc and they did try kick me already, anyway they were saying kac is not allowed, i was doing with kac cause of lagging during old days, well only those on forums know the rules? most dont know, i get the answer about the rules from some player thanks to him and that other best egy friend that i know, both told me about the rules at last, well the section of comp here on forums, the comp here i was thinking they are some tourmonent section for those who live in canada or usa or near so i never enter that section before, so trust me dude, if gm's dont do the rules and put them inside the game, only few who respect will care about the rules, the rest will be like me cause they dont know nothing+ most in cf are arabs i think, and most dont understand english, so good luck with trying more, and hope u and the rest like u dont have headech thanks to them, Good luck all
    +1 for sure, and if the servers cant get +1 server, maybe a rename of uk5 as competitive and put rules inside the game and inside that channel will get the server on and only for those for the comp games
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    Dude, for me, i know nothing for the first time i joined 2 games in that day in those rules of comp... well there are like +90% of cf i think that they dont use the forums, trust me they dont know the rule, like me the first time i was asking, where are those rules? where? who said it? gm's said that? who? where? no 1 was answering me, and i hate leave a game i join already, only force me with kick or i get dc and they did try kick me already, anyway they were saying kac is not allowed, i was doing with kac cause of lagging during old days, well only those on forums know the rules? most dont know, i get the answer about the rules from some player thanks to him and that other best egy friend that i know, both told me about the rules at last, well the section of comp here on forums, the comp here i was thinking they are some tourmonent section for those who live in canada or usa or near so i never enter that section before, so trust me dude, if gm's dont do the rules and put them inside the game, only few who respect will care about the rules, the rest will be like me cause they dont know nothing+ most in cf are arabs i think, and most dont understand english, so good luck with trying more, and hope u and the rest like u dont have headech thanks to them, Good luck all
    +1 for sure, and if the servers cant get +1 server, maybe a rename of uk5 as competitive and put rules inside the game and inside that channel will get the server on and only for those for the comp games

before kik vote i use to play pubs in uk5 ch8 u can find good maps and good players not only ee and when they remove kik vote pp with vip and tmps come to play in uk5 ch8 i know that 95% players dont know that is competitive ch that is reason i want that they make one ch or server with only ESL rulz and only normal rooms i need 5 min to enter in ch and i saw players and i know that they are not scriming and then i rage so hard on ts 4 scrims and i cant enter in ch w.t.f sry for good eng :)
    but that is like only one ch with some rulz pp who want to play with vip and other guns have like 49other ch
  • before kik vote i use to play pubs in uk5 ch8 u can find good maps and good players not only ee and when they remove kik vote pp with vip and tmps come to play in uk5 ch8 i know that 95% players dont know that is competitive ch that is reason i want that they make one ch or server with only ESL rulz and only normal rooms i need 5 min to enter in ch and i saw players and i know that they are not scriming and then i rage so hard on ts 4 scrims and i cant enter in ch w.t.f sry for good eng :)
    but that is like only one ch with some rulz pp who want to play with vip and other guns have like 49other ch

Its ok for the english, i already suck like u, we just need to learn more about the grammers, anway, what important is rules of comp we need them inside the chunnel and inside the server uk5 i guess, that way they know the rules, cause for me, i only start the forums little less in last months of 2016 before i never use it
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    Its ok for the english, i already suck like u, we just need to learn more about the grammers, anway, what important is rules of comp we need them inside the chunnel and inside the server uk5 i guess, that way they know the rules, cause for me, i only start the forums little less in last months of 2016 before i never use it

well give us one ch with competitive name and competitive rulz only player who want to relax from vips,tmps and other op guns will come and scrim players there just one ch we dont need more
  • +1
    Make one that's in between both NA and UK, so no one has a clear advantage in pings....
    I'd say make one for each server, but NA is always dead soo =.=
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    +1
    Make one that's in between both NA and UK, so no one has a clear advantage in pings....
    I'd say make one for each server, but NA is always dead soo =.=

na dont have problem like we do -_-
    there scrim server is empty no pub rooms there only sd and myb headshot mod