Coupon

Put permanent Shovel-gold and M4-Jasmine for 100 or 150 coupons

Or make the current 100 guns permanent

Please don't tell me we're stuck with those m60 and mp7 till February 2018 :(

Comments

• You finna cry ? go look at any other CF versions coupon rewards and then come back.
  • I agree, other versions have less than us regarding Coupon system. Our version is first to my knowledge to allow players to exchanged their unwanted ZP Temporary Weapons, Grenades or melee for a Coupon. Reason behind 150 being Permanent items is because it is really easy to gain coupons now. We have many events that give EP and Crates which gives out coupons and Temporary guns resulting in easy coupons.

We requested new weapons, we got it and we was also given new system allowing us to remove temporary items for coupons. Not all will be pleased. As for me, I am happy with the new system. Once you get 150 weapons, you can exchange for Bag 5,6,7 which normally cost ZP or ZM unlimted Ammo which is also ZP item and many other features in Coupon system.
  • Put permanent Shovel-gold and M4-Jasmine for 100 or 150 coupons

Or make the current 100 guns permanent

Please don't tell me we're stuck with those m60 and mp7 till February 2018 :(

why would they put ZP Crate weapons/slaughter ticket weapons as permanents? That just wouldn't make sense through a business perspective. Maybe some re-skins...but not already existing versions. Same goes for the current 100 coupon guns...those are ZP Crate weapons and the scar light black is a rather rare weapon as is...

Now I don't disagree with adding in permanents at maybe a 125 coupon tier as well. And I would love to see some kind of melee weapon permanent and a shotgun permanent. But...yes you're probably 'stuck' with the m60 ult silver and the mp7 pink for awhile. Maybe even a full year. (although getting coupons is super easy now with the ability to change temporaries from ZP crates into coupons). That being said the M60 Ult Silver has an awesome skin and it's not a bad MG...just not as good as say a KAC or other newer MG types. As for the MP7 Pink....yea it's horrible in terms of damage output....but it's there for more of a collectors thing, and likely for those wanting to get the Real Men Wear Pink Ribbon as I think it will likely count for that after the next update when it starts showing in our profiles. So considering you can get a pink weapon without purchasing crates. So complain all you want...it's not bad like so many others have everyone believe. And the inclusion of stuff like Bags 5-7, Unlimited ZM Mag, and some other useful items makes it a great coupon update.

But as Cre8LvEDGAF has hinted at....our version is lucky to even have permanent rewards still. Now that's no reason to suggest/petition on things to make it better in the future for our version's player base, however to complain about such an improvement to what we had is lolworthy.
  • i think this is the best coupon system its very fair and enough that we have Mauser gold perm
  • You finna cry ? go look at any other CF versions coupon rewards and then come back.
    I agree, other versions have less than us regarding Coupon system. Our version is first to my knowledge to allow players to exchanged their unwanted ZP Temporary Weapons, Grenades or melee for a Coupon. Reason behind 150 being Permanent items is because it is really easy to gain coupons now. We have many events that give EP and Crates which gives out coupons and Temporary guns resulting in easy coupons.

We requested new weapons, we got it and we was also given new system allowing us to remove temporary items for coupons. Not all will be pleased. As for me, I am happy with the new system. Once you get 150 weapons, you can exchange for Bag 5,6,7 which normally cost ZP or ZM unlimted Ammo which is also ZP item and many other features in Coupon system.
    Ixith wrote: »
    why would they put ZP Crate weapons/slaughter ticket weapons as permanents? That just wouldn't make sense through a business perspective. Maybe some re-skins...but not already existing versions. Same goes for the current 100 coupon guns...those are ZP Crate weapons and the scar light black is a rather rare weapon as is...

Now I don't disagree with adding in permanents at maybe a 125 coupon tier as well. And I would love to see some kind of melee weapon permanent and a shotgun permanent. But...yes you're probably 'stuck' with the m60 ult silver and the mp7 pink for awhile. Maybe even a full year. (although getting coupons is super easy now with the ability to change temporaries from ZP crates into coupons). That being said the M60 Ult Silver has an awesome skin and it's not a bad MG...just not as good as say a KAC or other newer MG types. As for the MP7 Pink....yea it's horrible in terms of damage output....but it's there for more of a collectors thing, and likely for those wanting to get the Real Men Wear Pink Ribbon as I think it will likely count for that after the next update when it starts showing in our profiles. So considering you can get a pink weapon without purchasing crates. So complain all you want...it's not bad like so many others have everyone believe. And the inclusion of stuff like Bags 5-7, Unlimited ZM Mag, and some other useful items makes it a great coupon update.

But as Cre8LvEDGAF has hinted at....our version is lucky to even have permanent rewards still. Now that's no reason to suggest/petition on things to make it better in the future for our version's player base, however to complain about such an improvement to what we had is lolworthy.
    i think this is the best coupon system its very fair and enough that we have Mauser gold perm
    Lmao this doesn't makes any sense. Only because it became easier to get coupons doesn't mean they have the right to screw up the coupon mall even more every time they update it

Wwhat's next ?Grenade gold & m16 gold & m9 gold??Or maynbe a name card for 500 coupons?)
  • Lmao this doesn't makes any sense. Only because it became easier to get coupons doesn't mean they have the right to mess up the coupon mall even more every time they update it

Wwhat's next ?Grenade gold & m16 gold & m9 gold??Or maynbe a name card for 500 coupons?)

The new coupon system in itself is a very nice change and if you can't see that...then well that's your loss. Sure the permanents might not be exactly what people wanted but still beats what we've had in perhaps the last 2 changes.
    Also...they have every right to do whatever they want with the coupon system. It's the Dev's game and Z8's managing position. If you don't like it...well complain some more. But I've found flat out complaining usually doesn't get you anywhere. Constructive criticism does and is quite frankly what probably pushed some of the temporary useful items, such as Bags 5-7 & Unlimited ZM Mag, onto this coupon change.

The coupon system isn't meant to give you OP stuff like Slugshot Shotguns and AA12 Busters...and it SHOULDN'T give you weapons that exist in ZP crates/Slaughter tickets as that's a big 'screw you' to the people that bought ZP and supported the game to win those things. By all means feel free to suggest new changes for the next update...but just remember if it's not realistic in terms of if it's OP weapons or Already existing ZP weapons, then the chances of you seeing those are slim to none and you'll only set yourself up for another huge disappointment.
    jymytjhyhh wrote:
    lol Ixith
    Why you always have long posts.

Because a longer post that explains things is better than a short post with no real content. Especially in the suggestions part of the forum, where if I post...it's because I have an opinion on the suggestion and I'd rather that opinion be understood. That and sometimes suggestions need an anchor to reality to which they are often missing because the suggestions are just thinly laid out on top of what is actually a complaint.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    The new coupon system in itself is a very nice change and if you can't see that...then well that's your loss. Sure the permanents might not be exactly what people wanted but still beats what we've had in perhaps the last 2 changes.
    Also...they have every right to do whatever they want with the coupon system. It's the Dev's game and Z8's managing position. If you don't like it...well complain some more. But I've found flat out complaining usually doesn't get you anywhere. Constructive criticism does and is quite frankly what probably pushed some of the temporary useful items, such as Bags 5-7 & Unlimited ZM Mag, onto this coupon change.

The coupon system isn't meant to give you OP stuff like Slugshot Shotguns and AA12 Busters...and it SHOULDN'T give you weapons that exist in ZP crates/Slaughter tickets as that's a big 'screw you' to the people that bought ZP and supported the game to win those things. By all means feel free to suggest new changes for the next update...but just remember if it's not realistic in terms of if it's OP weapons or Already existing ZP weapons, then the chances of you seeing those are slim to none and you'll only set yourself up for another huge disappointment.

Because a longer post that explains things is better than a short post with no real content. Especially in the suggestions part of the forum, where if I post...it's because I have an opinion on the suggestion and I'd rather that opinion be understood. That and sometimes suggestions need an anchor to reality to which they are often missing because the suggestions are just thinly laid out on top of what is actually a complaint.
    I didn't ask for aa-12 lol I'm not ZM'er , I play only SD and ghost (all I need is melee and m4 with silencer)

I also didn't ask for "OP" guns I only asked for decent ones and more than 1 tier of permanent guns (5+ tiers like we had at 2010)

And about "screw you to the people that bought ZP and supported the game to win those things" well what you claim to call "aa12"(whatever)for example isn't even that old it was added less than 2 months ago and at that time 99% of the players were perfectly aware that if they buy boxes of a certain gun then Z8 will give this gun for free few months after like they did countless times before.So those players can't really blame anyone for "Buying ZP for win that gun and now you give it for free?" since they were perfectly aware Z8 will do that.(maybe it was still valid at the first event of ZP boxes give away back at summer 2015 but today this complaint out of date