GM live stream Idea?

Hey all

How are ya today? <3

Well here we go again

The idea is make the gm live stream better is that gm's create new topic, or that topic of gm live stream already exist and the forumers in here are getting more chance to go inside the gm live stream? how? well easy, all they do is after GM's replay that there will be stream today or tommorow at time (numeber of time, sure time is EST, that i hate it already :D thanks to the -1 hour or +1 hour already) all they do is come and replay buy saying something maybe we use numbers?

First who replay after the last gm post is number saying number 1, the next will say number 2, 3,4 until the max numbers of players needed for the gm live steam, cause i dont know how many gm in the live steam already, but my guess is 1 gm at each side at least i guess for sd or td or what ever game they choose

after the max number of players comment in the right place, gm's send message to the players that the gm live stream will be in the uk (number)-channel (number)-... or na (number)-channel (number)- ...

For those who get late or something in the gm live stream, im sure the next numbers on the list will be out there and they can join the gm live stream in their places

+continue in the next comment...

Comments

• +
    i suggetion that the number of 1 game of gm live stream max player (if the players are for example 14 out of 16 with 2 gm's) well be double the number 14 which is max 28 players=aka 28 replays after gm replay that there will be stream

+ if there will be 2 games of gm live stream in the same day after the first live stream gm live, the gm allow for more 28 comments in the right place
    + if there is 3 games... 28 more
    and so on...

But i think the max games of gm live u guys made all the time was 2 as i see most time when i was in the game trying to enter 1

+ when the player say his number, he say where he want to do the gm live stream (uk or na) due to his better ping for sure

+ those last 14 for example that didnt have chance in the first gm live stream and all the first 14 is playing and the game ended, the next gm live stream take place of the last 14 of the game number 2 of gm live stream thats the fair for sure for the last 14 comments of the first gm live stream cause we already suggestion 28 comments (14 first+14 second or last)

I hope u guys understand this, hopfully i already know i suck and u guys get bored from reading so easy (go read books already will ya) and u guys mostly and sadly lazy and shy to ask, so plz dont be lazy and shy and ask and i will explain in better way for sure cause im still trying my best

Thanks all again