Crate ticket on EP shop

^I would like to see this, price per ticket is up to Crossfire Team.
What do you think ?

Comments

• I would be all for it. Since we get to pick our own crate, I guess the EP per ticket would have to be at a premium price... Say 5k per crate ticket. I know it's a little high, but I doubt the EP shop was originally designed for us to be able to obtain whatever crates are available on the BM, so even 5k per ticket might be worth it to those who don't care for any of the crates in the EP shop.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    ^I would like to see this, price per ticket is up to Crossfire Team.
    What do you think ?
    Nice idea albert do u mean the free ticket, or slaughter ticket of zm? or both?
    RiceTurtle wrote: »
    I would be all for it. Since we get to pick our own crate, I guess the EP per ticket would have to be at a premium price... Say 5k per crate ticket. I know it's a little high, but I doubt the EP shop was originally designed for us to be able to obtain whatever crates are available on the BM, so even 5k per ticket might be worth it to those who don't care for any of the crates in the EP shop.
    if its the free ticket its fair price for sure, slaughter ticket may worth 5000 ep also
  • Yup +1 for this and for slaughter tickets too and hopefully it remains not just for one period.
    5k is a bit high, but considering that the awm magma crate is worth 4k EP per crate already I don't think it is that high tho.
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    Nice idea albert do u mean the free ticket, or slaughter ticket of zm? or both?

I ment free crate ticket, this will allow us to buy any type of zp crates that are available. I'm probably asking for too much because we are already getting tickets by spinning the crates we buy from ep shop but its just a suggestion.
  • EP is basically just a virtual currency to buy certain crates, just like a crate ticket, so you're offering crate tickets for crate tickets to buy crates?

idk dude doesn't feel right, that makes the entire market available via the EP shop.
  • While I like the idea in itself, I'd think they would come in at a premium like RiceTurtle has said and would probably land no less than 4k EP if not more simply due to crates like AWM Magma still being available in the Black Market but being priced at 4k EP on the EP Shop. (which I still don't understand why it is exactly...) and to me such a premium wouldn't make it worth it as long as there's stuff I remotely want for less EP....like currently the DE Silencer.

That being said....I did think of suggesting them to add the Free Crate Ticket to coupons for one of the lower mid tiers there. But that might seem like double dipping on the free crate ticket since you already get them from spinning roughly 20 crates which also nets you coupons in the process.
    Would make for a great Dog Tag Reward or Daily Mission Reward occasionally though.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Would make for a great Dog Tag Reward or Daily Mission Reward occasionally though.

+1 for Dog Tag reward.

Not sure about daily missions. It's been awhile since I've paid attention to it, but how much do the extra missions cost? Might be a way for people to abuse the system if extra missions are cheaper than the price of 1 ZP crate. Then again, maybe you can't get crate ticket rewards for extra missions, just the one default one.
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    +1 for Dog Tag reward.

Not sure about daily missions. It's been awhile since I've paid attention to it, but how much do the extra missions cost? Might be a way for people to abuse the system if extra missions are cheaper than the price of 1 ZP crate. Then again, maybe you can't get crate ticket rewards for extra missions, just the one default one.

Never bothered buying an Extra Mission...only ever got mine through events that dished them out. But I do know their rewards are different than regular missions. For example the exp and GP in Extra Missions is 5000 GP and 1000 EXP. However that does bring up the fact that you can get a Dog Tag from the Extra Missions rewards which would mean faster completion of the Dog Tags....now whether the price of Extra Missions would justify buying them to get Free Crate Tickets from the Dog Tag rewards if added there is another question. I would presume not though.
    But yea the Free Crate Tickets don't have to be included in the Extra Mission reward. It could simply be a Daily Mission reward on say Friday-Sunday.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    The main ideea was to place that item in EP shop but I don't mind. I'm ok with dog tag if they make it happen.