new idea for vip weapons : hope u guys check it

i have an idea for the game it will get u some money from buying zp
u gonna make event and everyone have vip weapon can exchange it for another vip for 25k zp
for example : if someone have barret obsidian and want to exchange for barret iron shark he exchange for 25k zp
also m4a1 and ak iron for ak obsi
and knives too
u can make great event
i hope u will think about it and every vip player will exchange for sure for any weapon he want
and u earn some money and make good thing in game cause game already dead this days
thanks

Samu

Comments

• But why make 25k ZP for exchanging, when you can make 150k from them just buying the other weapon?
  • I don't see this happening. But if they WERE to do some kind of exchange program like this then it'd have to be for similarly priced VIPs. For example the melees are all 100k ZP while some of the guns are 125k ZP. So surely they wouldn't let you trade say the M4A1 Jewelry for a AK Obsidian Beast as their values are different.

But yea, I don't see them doing this because if the draw for a certain VIP is strong enough a person is going to pay the price for it regardless of if they already have a different VIP. Now maybe they wouldn't if the exchange program was implemented....but why implement something to get 25k ZP here and there when they could get so much more than that potentially by releasing a new one and have people buy it.

For example...let's say the trade option was available....and let's say you have AK Iron Beast and want to trade it for AK Obsidian Beast. You've already bought 1 VIP and now you're paying 25k zp just to change it into a different one. But in a system where trade option isn't available...if you wanted that Obsidian Beast bad enough you'd pay the 125k again. So in one version they make 5x more than the other...meaning if there's 100 people they'd need all 100 to use the trade option to make the same amount as what 20 people would generate. Provided if the trade option is available some people might still buy the other VIP instead of trading for it as well. But by not having it they ensure that everyone buys instead of trading if they really want a different VIP.
  • what i mean is we already have vip and buying extra vip wont be good for example if some1 have ak iron and need ak obs but he will play with 1 of them or if he need 2 he can buy extra vip it's up to him
    i just wanted to add exchange option in the game imagine how many players will exchange for any weap they need instead of their old vips
    so it's another option and if we made it for free it wont be a value added for the game owners in other way
    so i suggested 25k zp or any amount the staff will decide and it will be useful cause u wont be need to buy another vip u can trade it and it wont be forever maybe an event for few days
    it will be great
  • Pre orders ...
    ^^^ thats why we cant get exchange system .
  • what i mean is we already have vip and buying extra vip wont be good for example if some1 have ak iron and need ak obs but he will play with 1 of them or if he need 2 he can buy extra vip it's up to him
    i just wanted to add exchange option in the game imagine how many players will exchange for any weap they need instead of their old vips
    so it's another option and if we made it for free it wont be a value added for the game owners in other way
    so i suggested 25k zp or any amount the staff will decide and it will be useful cause u wont be need to buy another vip u can trade it and it wont be forever maybe an event for few days
    it will be great

Your missing the point. This does not benefit z8 games in any way. It doesn't generate more money than they already do and for sure it doesn't create new players that will pay for the game more than what they make on average already. So I don't ever see this happening.
  • Pre orders ...
    ^^^ thats why we cant get exchange system .
    You have a great point... people who have pre-ordered weapons would be gaining up to $25 with this event or simply upgrading to a more expensive VIP.