New ribbon

Hi everyone.
I'd like to suggest a "I love shiny guns" ribbon.
You have to have: 7 or more different Golden , Ultimate gold , Silver , Liquid metal or USS guns.
What do you think guys?

Comments

• p4shka wrote: »
    Hi everyone.
    I'd like to suggest a "I love shiny guns" ribbon.
    You have to have: 7 or more different Golden , Ultimate gold , Silver , Liquid metal or USS guns.
    What do you think guys?

Too much pay2win.
    Before that we need zm2 and zm3 ribbons.
  • I'm not going to say no to it. But like ghoster/Terrify there I'd rather see ZM2 and/or ZM3 ribbons show up first. If not other ribbons as well.

I mean if that ribbon were to get implemented in that manner though I'd already have it completed or over halfway depending on what counts for it. But still...i don't like that kind of ribbon too much partly because of the fact it's solely pay2win or hope you get really really lucky multiple times with events.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I'm not going to say no to it. But like ghoster/Terrify there I'd rather see ZM2 and/or ZM3 ribbons show up first. If not other ribbons as well.

I mean if that ribbon were to get implemented in that manner though I'd already have it completed or over halfway depending on what counts for it. But still...i don't like that kind of ribbon too much partly because of the fact it's solely pay2win or hope you get really really lucky multiple times with events.
    xd. Personally i've got 10 different gold/silver/ug/uss/lm guns. I think it will be a nice ribbon together with the "Real men wear Pink" and "Arms Of Fire" ones.
    As for the ZM2-3 Ribbons: Majority of the people don't play ZM and me too. I still didn't finished crater ribbon. Played around 20 times every ZM 2-3 map and got tired.