Ribbons

Do you think that we should have a ribbon tracker page?
It's so annoying that you keep playing and you don't know if you should get the ribbon or not yet

Comments

• Well I wouldn't mind a way of being able to track it...but when it comes to the HMX ribbons in particular I think it'd just be a lot nicer to have something in-game that tells you how many games the mutants have won and how many games the soldiers have won...ya know Mutation stats like we already have for all our normal games and ZM games. Like what was discussed In this Suggestion Forum Topic. That should allow us to keep track of the HMX ones.

The Wave ones are trackable (though I heard there was an issue that reset games played at one point thus making it harder to have an accurate tracking of it).
    The only other aspect that I see that I'd like to see would be a list of what weapons ACTUALLY count for the Real Men Wear Pink ribbon which could be done with a simple forum post or answer in a ticket...but isn't being done for who knows what reason. I mean obviously the guns with Pink in their name count...but supposedly other weapons count too so it'd be nice to have an official 'Here's what counts' list.

Like a Baws can be tracked easily enough since we have ZM game stats in our profiles and the Warmonger one is easy to track as well.

Though I suppose the clan based ribbons could use something to help track them perhaps. And maybe a count for the Revival of the Fittest that tells you how many you've bought since that ribbon was fixed and no longer given when you buy just 1 and since you can't base it off of how many you have in your inventory since if you don't buy them all at once you may have your inventory changed by playing ZMs and either using or getting more revive tokens.
  • Do you think that we should have a ribbon tracker page?
    It's so annoying that you keep playing and you don't know if you should get the ribbon or not yet
    +1
    Hello Elmagico :D
    Everything you say is always right :)