Rewards

Rewards to forumers who give suggestions?

Ak noble beast is a great reward lelz

Comments

• I mean I would be down with GMs giving rewards for good suggestions as they see fit...but it'd have to be unannounced or very specific rules to go with otherwise we'd see a huge spammy influx of random suggestions that are not thought out or any details with them, all in hopes of getting rewards. LOL

And...I know you want that AK Noble Beast...but I don't foresee it being a reward for even the best of suggestions x] one can hope though!
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean I would be down with GMs giving rewards for good suggestions as they see fit...but it'd have to be unannounced or very specific rules to go with otherwise we'd see a huge spammy influx of random suggestions that are not thought out or any details with them, all in hopes of getting rewards. LOL

And...I know you want that AK Noble Beast...but I don't foresee it being a reward for even the best of suggestions x] one can hope though!
    Yep. I'm sure they learned from their newest ribbon lol they should've never released such ribbon tbh, solved anything besides... nvm lol.

It's so unfair at how they gave it away. They fixed a damage "bug" and gave out all those players an ak noble beast. Ok a permanent gun but the ak noble beast?? What??? Problems with new GMs.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Yep. I'm sure they learned from their newest ribbon lol they should've never released such ribbon tbh, solved anything besides... nvm lol.
    Actually, the Good Samaritan ribbon (I assume thats what you're referring to) was never meant to 'solve' anything. It was a nice way for us to give back to those who are actually helping out, is all :)
  • That was a cool idea and all but you shouldn't have made an official thread about it nor should you have answered any questions regarding it, everything we needed to know was there. If that's the case :P

Better yet you should've just gave them rewards to their acc and not make a ribbon based on how nice and helpful you are. It's just too cheesy.
  • Your reward is to take ur suggestion in consideration