Old Ranks!!!!!!!

Can we get a last reply from this topic? I'm sure you seen the poll that was made in the past. Most of the community voted for old ranks but you still give us these unliked ranks? I hope you understand that most of us do not like these ranks and are requesting for the old ranks.

P.S I'm talking about ALL ranks not the red ranks.

Comments

• I just wanted the 5 star rank.. I hated this Red Ugly ranks
  • Yup, new ones are ugly, a lot prefer the old ranks. But we've been talking about this quite a few times already...
  • If it could stay at this Marshal Rank below it's fine.

pPJ9MAD.png We have no Choice to stay at this Rank. :(

And

Remove the following Ranks after Marshal I.E REP system needs to go. Promotes Farming and Looks like we are being De-Ranked "Looks"

KNIeBXn.png

Players should have choice to Stay Marshal Rank and turn of REP system if they don't wish to move to those REP ranks.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Can we get a last reply from this topic? I'm sure you seen the poll that was made in the past. Most of the community voted for old ranks but you still give us these unliked ranks? I hope you understand that most of us do not like these ranks and are requesting for the old ranks.

As I said in the past, the thing is subjective, and personally I like those ranks more, and i'm not the only one. I do not understand why continue to open thread about this subject when on cf there are things that are much serious to talk about. Also your rank is Lieutenant General 2 (3 stars) that means that you are far away from those "new" ranks so you don't have anything to be afraid of, isn't the end of the world :)
    To get these red-gold rank you need a lot of reputation points, you have to be very active and play every day, consider that for 1 game are (100-200 REP)
    We want to solve the "problem" and be all happy?..then GMs must consider what @CamelSoldier said here..when you reach the Marshal rank you could choose to turn off the REP system.
    Return now, to the old ranks don't have sense!
  • I'm waiting for the new Grand Marshall (Purple-Gold) rank. *_*
    latest?cb=20170105054251
  • As I said in the past, the thing is subjective, and personally I like those ranks more, and i'm not the only one. I do not understand why continue to open thread about this subject when on cf there are things that are much serious to talk about. Also your rank is Lieutenant General 2 (3 stars) that means that you are far away from those "new" ranks so you don't have anything to be afraid of, isn't the end of the world :)
    To get these red-gold rank you need a lot of reputation points, you have to be very active and play every day, consider that for 1 game are (100-200 REP)
    We want to solve the "problem" and be all happy?..then GMs must consider what @CamelSoldier said here..when you reach the Marshal rank you could choose to turn off the REP system.

[size=+2]
    Couldn't agree more! Well done. (Y) , Everything changes and people needs to move on, Last time a weird suggestion like this came up it brought back the " Modified '' KVS and many are suffering from the abusers who violate it everyday, the GMs should look for a permanent solution to satisfy all sides regarding those suggestions, Not just go with one side only or with the flow!, People always forget that this is just a game for fun.. , I used to misjudge the GMs for not acting, But actually after what i saw, I don't blame them anymore seeing such community. [/size]
  • As I said in the past, the thing is subjective, and personally I like those ranks more, and i'm not the only one. I do not understand why continue to open thread about this subject when on cf there are things that are much serious to talk about. Also your rank is Lieutenant General 2 (3 stars) that means that you are far away from those "new" ranks so you don't have anything to be afraid of, isn't the end of the world :)

Nowhere did I say in my thread red ranks or Marshall. I'm talking about all ranks in general. Only the og's know what I'm talking about.
  • next time you need to be more specific then, cause till now i saw in this forum, only people complain for those red ranks...even in this thread if you notice the comments above :)
    "Only the o'gs know what I'm talking about"...wut?!o.o
  • Indeed, I truly miss the old cf na version like i need it like cf br xD
    Cause of the old ranks only..
  • [I want the old ranks too like many others. GMs just don't care about it though, you will notice that too.
  • +1, I don't like the new ranks that much. Also, there should be an option where you show your rank as the 5 stars or your current red (ugly) rank.
  • If we're talking old ranks like when all the backgrounds were the same, yes please!
  • @GMs so will we see the old and best ranks in the near future or no?