i am done, i request Australia serve

i am done of having my ping 250 i have to buy an app and pay real money every month to lower my ping to 200, Australian players left between 2009 to 2011 because of there ping, most new games have Australian server i am sick and tried of my ping , why is it that we don't have Australian server , do you think that the left Australian players will pay money or buy VIP then you are dumb. my friend said forget it players been asking for Australia server scene 2009, meet Australian players and i talked to them . plus having Australian we will have India ,Australian , and china players as aus server will be closer. I WANT A RESPONSE BY A GAME MASTER. because what will other players do nothing it as i am wasting my time typing
i am really angry because first i didn't know that aust players play crossfire second i been waiting 4 years
plus don't for get the game is broken you got glitches plus any one buys VIP can rank up to a star in 6 month ITS BROKEN if that means i have to change the game i will
oh yeah don't forget there are batter games
i can name more games
<removed>
bad English sorry

Comments

• Well, Australians asked for a Server YEARS ago. Since they didn't get one till now, most of the Australian Playerbase most likely just moved on, and is way too small nowadays for them to even consider opening up a Server in Australia.

My apologies for playing the Pessimist here, but I do believe that the odds of an Australian Server happening are second to none.
  • I can understand your frustration as well as I find it annoying to play when my ping spikes up above 100...so to have to deal with 200+ would be mind numbing and I don't know how some of the players from other regions deal with it honestly.
    However, like Preset has said it's unlikely there will be a Australia server partially due to the fact the Australian population here is quite low as far as i'm aware. But that besides itself I don't think they'd include an Aus Server within this particular version of CF:NA/UK anyways. If there were to be an Aus server itd likely be in the form of a new CF version that's based in or at least nearer to your region and it'd likely be under a different managing company with a new license. So with that in mind...complaining to Z8, is probably a waste of time. You might have better luck writing to the actual Developing company who is in charge of dishing out the CF license to companies who wish to manage a region. Not sure the best place to go about that but maybe someone else does. True though that Z8 staff could point the devs to this forum topic but you'll never see a Dev respond either.

In the meantime...have you tried other versions of Crossfire? some of those, if you have access to them, might be more playable in terms of ping. I mean sure you'll have a language barrier but if you know the game mechanics then i'm sure you'll manage.
  • I am fairly sure SGW doesn't have the license for Australia, which is one of the reasons there are no servers in Australia. (Making a server without having the license would be illegal)
  • [MOD]Vu wrote: »
    I am fairly sure SGW doesn't have the license for Australia, which is the main reason there are no servers in Australia. (Making a server without having the license would be illegal)

Correct.
This discussion has been closed.