new idea

i think this game now is the best online game in world
but can you make think like trade more information:
you can make offer who had 2 VIPs he can trade them for 1 vip or 125k zp anytime i'm just suggest this idea for more fun in game :) thank you, sorry for my bad english
bye :)

Comments

• We have already suggested in the past VIP trade system, where if some one trade Say M4A1-S Iron Beast for say AK47 Iron beast from another player. Both players click on Trade Item "ZP" item which lets players click on the VIP they want to trade and player IGN they want to trade from. That weapon is locked until the other player accepts then the system swaps his Ak47 Iron beast for your M4A1-S Iron Beast.

*No Personal Information need
    *In Game Item Shop"purchasable" trade
    *Each player Weapon is Locked in system until trade successful

Those are the suggestion before as no security issues regarding it as it would be built into the system, that does not require personal information from both parties. Both party needs to have the Trade Item purchasable. The system checks if that player has Trade item and Weapon you want to exchange, if they don't exchange, the exchange will not go through and of course if exchanged it's not refundable..

This is system?, I would say maybe benefit players, but the draw backs are loss to Z8games as not many will buy VIPs, because for players all they need to do is buy one VIP and purchase Trade item and find some one to trade with. Loss to Z8games and would probably slow down Weapon development, well in the VIP section any way.

For me we don't need this system at the moment, we have other issues to deal with such as Report system feed back, hacking protections, Bugs, Servers issues. These need to be dealt with first before we can talk about future features.

-1 does not benefit the game present or the future but rather benefit the player only and has major impact on the whole community
  • Maybe a VIP Exchange shop where you can SELL your VIP weapons for a price like half the price? Or trade a VIP weapon which you own towards another you don't and pay a cost to do so
  • we need the black market coupon weapons to change maybe bring more permanent coupon guns like it was back in 08-10 . ohh and if this idea is taken serious can you please put back the ak-47 gold for 100 coupons the one on 2009 and m4 s crystal for 60 coupons but this is just my put hopefully its changed on the new update on 2-8-17

also we need better dog tag rewards .... how about giving out 5 crates every time every time dogtags are full and each week should be a different zp crate but again this is just a idea
  • Only way a trade system which will work for VIPs is if they locked previous VIPs so you are not able to buy them anymore.

One version does have this system.