Remove Kicking....

Well i would like to say that Kicking system me up already... i am getting kicked 9/10, Mohameds and ahmeds say something strange on their language and done, in some seconds i am kicked.
Any solution about that? if there is suggestion board for CF i would like to know.

Comments

• Or better yet just block egys from the game
  • I play in public rooms most of the time and I hardly get kicked. It's probably better to ignore them. The KVS is good as it is now.
  • TheJawad0 wrote: »
    I play in public rooms most of the time and I hardly get kicked. It's probably better to ignore them. The KVS is good as it is now.

You playing the same game we are? I get kicked for being top of the scoreboard, for not giving up my weapons, for sniping, for getting a double-kill, sometimes even just for joining a game, and that's probably in 50% of games I play.
    Gigers wrote: »
    Or better yet just block egys from the game

It doesn't matter where they come from, people abuse it from all over the world.
  • You playing the same game we are? I get kicked for being top of the scoreboard, for not giving up my weapons, for sniping, for getting a double-kill, sometimes even just for joining a game, and that's probably in 50% of games I play.

It doesn't matter where they come from, people abuse it from all over the world.

Yeah.. Pretty much this. By getting a kill streak people will try to kick you, also some people as soon as they join game they start kicking ace. I have those issues too, where they come from doesn't matter, KVS is obviously being abused too much.
  • You playing the same game we are? I get kicked for being top of the scoreboard, for not giving up my weapons, for sniping, for getting a double-kill, sometimes even just for joining a game, and that's probably in 50% of games I play.

Yeah, I happen to play CrossFire NA. But seriously, since they introduced the new KVS, I was only kicked like once or twice only.
  • from 10 games i am getting kicked from 7-8 and you know its hard when you are Ace you trying hard to achieve something bang and you are out.
    Well when there was not kicking option it was good until many hackers did not ruin it, kicking option should be changed for example if i start to kick someone from my team (BL or GR) does not matter enemy team should not be able to vote in this of course they will press F11 on me when i am ace and i am killing them every time.
    votes should be balance each team has 8 players so we player should be kicked when votes reach 5 from 8
  • +1 I think KVS should be removed.

IF there would be no hackers KVS shouldn't be any usefull. I hate it when players raging kick other players just because they are better.
  • Bodyy10 wrote: »
    +1 I think KVS should be removed.

IF there would be no hackers KVS shouldn't be any usefull. I hate it when players raging kick other players just because they are better.

"If there would be no hackers, KVS shouldn't be useful " Well KVS can be used for many useful reason such as huge ping spikes, Bugs, Glitch, Insult although I disagree with insult as its part of the game but you can kick for that.

Also hackers are roaming this game everyday and If KVS was disabled you would then complain to have KVS back as many did when the KVS was disabled they complained saying we can't kick hackers, Blockers, Laggers, Glitch etc and when it was brought back they say Remove it :D Not all can be pleased.

Same for me, I suggested and fought hard on the forums for Host options ON and OFF KVS but wasn't implement doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Until then I have to live with the KVS in some modes enabled and some disabled, which is better than totally disabled in all modes.

Yes people abuse it but without it you have no defense on real hackers. Maybe tweaking this KVS to max of 4 kicks a day per user, once 4 is used should show "limited" to user until the next day. This of course will make people think twice before wasting their 4 kicks per day and reduce the same player from going to each room to do random kicks as he has only 4 kicks per day not per game.
  • "If there would be no hackers, KVS shouldn't be useful " Well KVS can be used for many useful reason such as huge ping spikes, Bugs, Glitch, Insult although I disagree with insult as its part of the game but you can kick for that.

Also hackers are roaming this game everyday and If KVS was disabled you would then complain to have KVS back as many did when the KVS was disabled they complained saying we can't kick hackers, Blockers, Laggers, Glitch etc and when it was brought back they say Remove it :D Not all can be pleased.

Same for me, I suggested and fought hard on the forums for Host options ON and OFF KVS but wasn't implement doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Until then I have to live with the KVS in some modes enabled and some disabled, which is better than totally disabled in all modes.

Yes people abuse it but without it you have no defense on real hackers. Maybe tweaking this KVS to max of 4 kicks a day per user, once 4 is used should show "limited" to user until the next day. This of course will make people think twice before wasting their 4 kicks per day and reduce the same player from going to each room to do random kicks as he has only 4 kicks per day not per game.

As you said "people abuse it" that's why I said "shouldn't be any usefull". We should report people for bugs, glitch and insults after the game finishes. You totally got a point there for the people who we need this KVS but again, I come to the abuse of the system. That's the sad part, people don't use rationally.