Bring it back

Bring back the ZP crate reward for daily mission!! I've been asking this for awhile. If someone like me is starting to get bored of the game and there's no events that interest me (or even CFCL which is taking forever) then I want to quit for awhile. Think of it like this, you don't want to work and not get paid any salary so it's kind of the same thing right now for me. I just got sick of the game because of the interp/lag from the servers in NA.

So bring back the ZP crate reward in daily mission to put meaning into playing this game after all the terrible things going on like server lag and getting killed behind a wall. I like to test my chances with 1 crate you know.

Comments

• +1
    Crate/EP/anything better than 500 GP thanks xD
  • Getting 500 GP these days is as easy as breathing, even if you don't own a VIP. So yes, the reward should definitely change. +1
  • +1 DogTog rewards and dailymisson reward must be changed :) Nobody are doing the dailymission for 500 gp :)
  • Agreed. At least 3 days a week they should have a ZP crate from the back end pages of the ZP BM as a Daily Mission reward.

But like i've stated before I think a system like
    -EXP Based on Rank on same day (while 5000 exp is okay...i think rank based would be better especially since the missions themselves change with some ranks)
    -GM Crates or maybe a Mission Crate (would have useful items in it. Say Bag 5, Unlimited ZM Mag, Fall Damage Down, a few temporary but nice weapons...think GM crate but different)
    -EP On weekends, Friday-Sunday (Say 1000 EP since basic crates cost 1000 EP that'd be the equivalent of 1 crate from the EP shop.)

Also agree with changing dog tags to something more useful and fun. Would love that to be 5 crates from the back pages of the ZP BM again....but I'd take just about anything other than what's already there unless it's another crappy gun we'll have there for a super long time.

Also on the topic of Daily Missions.....who decides what the DMs are each day or rather how is it decided....because when I see days where all 3 of the missions are like Play X Games of MM, HM, and HMX....i die inside a little. The Daily missions should never all be the same kind of mode IMO.
  • I suggested that too in the past, two times i think. :)
    It will bring more players back for sure and the game will be more active. :D
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Bring back the ZP crate reward for daily mission!! I've been asking this for awhile. If someone like me is starting to get bored of the game and there's no events that interest me (or even CFCL which is taking forever) then I want to quit for awhile. Think of it like this, you don't want to work and not get paid any salary so it's kind of the same thing right now for me. I just got sick of the game because of the interp/lag from the servers in NA.

So bring back the ZP crate reward in daily mission to put meaning into playing this game after all the terrible things going on like server lag and getting killed behind a wall. I like to test my chances with 1 crate you know.

+99 nice idea :)
  • +1
    GP/EXP its useless for some of us.. I won't do the mission for 500GP or even 5000 EXP because I don't need any of them.