FP Mall - Changes

I think FP mall is kind of OP.

When I saw the idea of FP Mall I tought that they we're making it for people who can't afford weapons (for the moment) and try the red crystal ones. The weapons there are too overpowered and takes out of the game the normal ones. Back in the days you would saw people playing with normal AK or normal M4 or normal AWM now everyone uses the Red Crystal or Blue Crystal ones with +5 bullets (even the AWM).

People work hard to get 20 Ribbons (for example) to get the M4-CC, or buy a lot of crates to get the Kukri and should be "rewarded" with the rarity of the weapon. But how? When everyone have Broken Kukri RC and M4-RC. Not fair. I do use Broken Kukri but it would be fair if they would remove it and I'd get back to the normal knife. Let people who work for a rare gun (and also have a bonus on it, like +5 bullets) enjoy the rarity and the extra bullets of that gun. Don't ruin that feeling.

I think that FP Mall should give temporary weapons but normal ones like M4 (NORMAL) for 7 days or so. Maybe it should contain C4 defuse kit or Sprays or more Namecards or Char accesories (hats, glasses etc.) not necessary with +EXP, anything but not those OP weapons. Maybe even crates, anything but not buffed weapons.

Comments

• Well, the FP Mall has been discounted by the developers so sooner or later, it will most likely be removed from our version.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Well, the FP Mall has been discounted by the developers so sooner or later, it will most likely be removed from our version.
    Yeah , I have to admit that I agree with the idea of removing the FP mall , I remember the old days when I was using my m-700 to get the first sniper badage, same goes with the broken kukri and the knife..
    One more thing the M4-RC feels kinda unfair for me , it has more bullets than the M4-CC or M4-C while you can get it for free , and those 2 kinds of M4's obtainable only by ribbon , coupons for who were lucky enough to get it through them and in crates atm.
    So removing the whole FP mall sounds awesome!
    I dont agree with the idea to keep it for normal temp M4 or AWM or any other free stuff , newbies should work hard in order to get their first badges and the basic weapons aswell...
  • Yeah , I have to admit that I agree with the idea of removing the FP mall , I remember the old days when I was using my m-700 to get the first sniper badage, same goes with the broken kukri and the knife..
    One more thing the M4-RC feels kinda unfair for me , it has more bullets than the M4-CC or M4-C while you can get it for free , and those 2 kinds of M4's obtainable only by ribbon , coupons for who were lucky enough to get it through them and in crates atm.
    So removing the whole FP mall sounds awesome!
    I dont agree with the idea to keep it for normal temp M4 or AWM or any other free stuff , newbies should work hard in order to get their first badges and the basic weapons aswell...

I agree with the deletion of the FP Mall too.
    But if it is to keep it then the buffed weapons should dissappear.
    You've got a point there. People should work harder for those Badges, now with the GP gain raised is even easier to buy a permanent GP weapons so yea, another reason to remove the FP guns.