2 SUGGESTION's

No melee damage in all sniper games ,FFA SD TD.cuz i am freggin tired to aim miss 1 lager and until i can shoot again he comes with he's laggy melee weapon and kill me.SECOND suggestion not be able to enter a ghost mode ROOM if u do not have a silenced weapon on bag,with the fp mall everybody can purchase 1 without real money.what say U??????

Comments

• corvus0070 wrote: »
    No melee damage in all sniper games ,FFA SD TD.cuz i am freggin tired to aim miss 1 lager and until i can shoot again he comes with he's laggy melee weapon and kill me.SECOND suggestion not be able to enter a ghost mode ROOM if u do not have a silenced weapon on bag,with the fp mall everybody can purchase 1 without real money.what say U??????

Both bad ideas in my opinion because:

1: Yes it's annoying to get meleed in a sniper match, but anyone using a melee weapon is at a severe disadvantage. You'll die far more to snipers than anyone using a melee weapon. If you can't kill them before they get close, either get some team work going with your team mates watching your back, or reposition yourself so you'll see them coming and be able to shoot them before they get to you.
    2: I play ghost mode all the time, and playing with a silent m4 every time gets boring. I like to challenge myself with snipers, AKs, MGs etc. and I don't want to be restricted. That, and anyone who doesn't yet have a silent weapon won't be able to play ghost mode, and it will become even more dead than before.
  • [size=+2]
    I agree with Bunni plus it's just a game, What would happen if i die once or twice in the game?, It's not the end of the world in my opinion. [/size]
  • on the first i kinda agree with u bunny but i was talking about the players that use sniper in sniper game and after they miss u they try and in my case kill with a melee weapon and me 30 pinger i miss him 110 + pinger cuz the friggin server tells me that i did not shoot were he was cuz we has in another area, this make's me mad , and on the 2 suggestion i do not agree cuz i was talking about here's a scenario lived and played so many times. 1 PLAYER HAS RPK 1 HAS TOMMY GUN NOT 1 BUT MORE HAD AK 47 spraying the hell out from those weapons and i forgot there was even an mg3 player user, and me with my silenced weapon and sound up as most i can suffer.how can i enjoy a GHOST MODE game?like u said i 2 enjoy playing with other weapons then the silenced ones and m16 and m4 a shotgun here and there,but I DO NOT RUN IN ALL THE MAP SPRAYING WITH WHAT I HAVE MENTIONED ABOVE.
  • sniper? u can knife as well, as long gm's make the knife there in snper, knife them, get risk that some1 may kick u, or just avoid them and dont knife them, or as u like, as for Ghost mode, play with ur friends that play ghost mode all time, like clan noise and other clans of ghost mode, try add some of them as friend, and play with them be nice to them respect=u win all silent guys for sure, well as for spraying and praying with guns in ghost mode, we all spray, as for my meaning for spray is shooting, if u dont spray or shoot=ghost will get u easy so spray and shoot, but ya with silent gun for sure i mean
    and the silent guns in ghost modes, alot players suggested that before, and i was 1 of them, so its up to gm's to make it or not