Kvs?

[size=+2]Hey guys again :D

How are u guys today <3

I have exams thats why im not that active but now after i saw the kvs from the dear player Kiera i think about this idea, and i push my limit even i have exam tommorow but im mad from the KVS back as well even it was only 1 time i got kicked only with bb to the lobby

The kvs is not allowed per game, but u can active it it for any player with a reason that u must say the reason and pick a reason why u think u want to be able to kick him or her

Well instead of the (kicking vote second choice) is suggestion vote, and u can pick up any player in ur team to ask others to accept it to be able start kicking that player,and open the way so any1 can kick him

Sorry guys i suck in make others understand me goodly and make it in long way not my problem if u guys dont read long books :D, well as i said, pick up 1 random glitcher or h@ker or what ever u wanna kick him for a real reason, this kick is only show for ur team only, and its not actually a real kick, its only like kick but only to make the same team u play with, agree or not agree to start kicking him in real and any1 in only current team can start kick him, even if any1 who join after they agree to able to kick that glitcher or h@ker he cant start kicking him

Lets give example

SD match:
Bl's:
B1
B2
B3
B4
B5

Gr's:
G1
G2
G3
G4
G5

Lets say B1 was h@king or u think he is

Now B2,B3,B4,B5 1 of them or all can go to the suggestion vote system and they pick up B1 as team vote only, as i said this suggestion is only seen by bl guys only

After the system of suggestion is get the agree numbers of agree to start kick, the system of ESC show up the kick vote system for the bl team ONLY which only have the name of B1 only to kick him only

Lets say B5 left and B6 joined, B6 cant kick B1 cuase he was not here when they agree to start kick B1, still B6 he can kick B1 if one of the B2,B3,B4 start to kick B1

Maybe if the reason that u pick is glitch (there will be reasons to suggestion vote for sure), the glitch reason is allowed only if u see the player for real glitching in ur team, and u aim ur mouse on him so u get evidence that he is glitching due he is outside of map or inside box or underground or what ever, or if u saw him while ur dead or u still just joined the game now all those reasons allow the suggestion vote of reason glitch

The same example goes for the gr's as well

+more Edit just now
1-To not allow any random start suggestion kick to any1, u cant allow suggestion vote fast after u join game or just started the game, or if that 1 u suggestion is just joined now, u have to wait a bit, and u have to follow the h@ker or glitcher and aim on him so u see his name for some seconds that u are about to ask ur team for the suggestion vote, and get evidence that the system know that u were following him or put the camera(while specter mode cam) on him when u are dead or u were just joined the game now, dont forget the to see well about the player u suggestion, if ur wrong and he is not h@king, the system will not agree about ur suggestion vote at first place
2-If bl's or gr's are clan mates and some 1 not from clan joined and they just can agree to kick him u need to prove that he is glitching or h@king by following him and aim so his name shows, and he wall if its h@king and he get alot heads or alot kills with lower shoots in raw, that time its reason of h@k, u cant just vote suggestion him for no reason, even if u choose reason of glitching or h@king, the system will not agree to start urs cause he was not h@king or glitching?
3- I think this system of starting the suggestion need a better tool anti cheat and anti glitch to agree in game if that guy is h@king or glitching, so its allowed for the suggestion kick for that h@ker or glitcher, and not for random suggestion kicks or if is so noob and he died alot and u just want him to be kicked
4-most arab noobs or turks, and silly kids will think this suggestion kick is like real kick and he will be kicked and they will agree the kick by both bl and gr, so they will just get no answer for random suggestion kicks of any1, so totally they will think its like the old kick we know, as i said get evidence that he glitch or h@k
5- like the report h@king for example or glitch report, i still didnt report any1 before im not sure how even the gm see the videos to make sure they are h@k or not, even i have my videos for some players, will share them after my exams with gm's and start the report thing, anyway, i suggestion for the gm to do live detect for a player u suggestion, and when this detect start? it start before the suggestion vote start to ur team, and how, after u pick up name and suggestion him to ur team mates with the evidence and aim on the glitcher or h@ker of ex rounds and u follow him alot, the system allow agree for the suggestion first or not agree before it shows up to the other team mates to start allow agree or disagree about the kick vote suggestion for the team only
PS:Preset, there u go, i edit those for u, and for others as well

Guys i think thats it for now, if i remember anything or think of more i will add more here, feel free to share what ever more ideas u think with my idea
And plz last and not last, respect with my love even to my enemies
[/size]

Comments

• So, what you are proposing is that you want a System in Place in which you instead of outright kicking a person you want to basically "ask your team" on whether or not your team wants someone kicked via that Suggestion Vote?

If so, I'm having a bit of a hard time grasping what advantage such a system had, so I'd appreciate if you elaborated on the Pros and Cons.

Or are you perhaps suggesting a way to kick People on your Team without needing Votes from the other team?

If that one's the case, then I'd have to say that the people who'd likely get someone kicked are the people of the other team in the first place.

Some people are rather fond of having a Glitcher or two on their Team, and will likely F12 it if they see that person is getting kicked.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    So, what you are proposing is that you want a System in Place in which you instead of outright kicking a person you want to basically "ask your team" on whether or not your team wants someone kicked via that Suggestion Vote?
    Aye thats what i mean
    If so, I'm having a bit of a hard time grasping what advantage such a system had, so I'd appreciate if you elaborated on the Pros and Cons.
    Whats the Pros and Cons? Pros? pro guys? Cons? what?
    Or are you perhaps suggesting a way to kick People on your Team without needing Votes from the other team?
    well no, as i said i suggestion it only for the team mates that agree and they saw he glitch and h@k, if its glitch, maybe more than a guy follow that glitcher, and aim there mouses and show his name and get evidence of him glitching (more than half team mates get evidence), or maybe we dont need the suggestion vote, but the kick vote is not allowed for any1, but after u get evidence after aim on him while he glitch or h@k, the system for all players allow to get showing that name of the glithcer,and u can normally kick him and the vote system now in vote kicking show only the name of that glitcher, and they agree the kick
    If that one's the case, then I'd have to say that the people who'd likely get someone kicked are the people of the other team in the first place.

Some people are rather fond of having a Glitcher or two on their Team, and will likely F12 it if they see that person is getting kicked.
    Last edited by M1600wner; 27-01-17 at 12:45 PM.
    +and check what i edit up there as well dude, thanks again for ur big trying
  • Yea from what I gathered first you have the Suggestion Vote which occurs within your team only. If the Suggestion Vote goes through then it opens up to everyone in the match if the person should be kicked.

So traditionally on a 8v8. you need 10 votes to kick a person. the person initiating the vote is always vote#1 so then if all 8 of the other team agrees you're up to 9 votes already. So out of the 6 remaining members on the side initiating the vote it only takes one more of them to finalize the kick. so 2/8 team members can get you kicked out.

This suggestion, assuming the Suggestion kick values follow similar needs as the traditional, you have 8 players on a team....one initiates a Suggestion to Kick within the team then 6 more get to vote yes or no meaning you'd need a majority to vote yes (5/3) to progress to a full Kick Vote.

-What this means is....your entire team would have to hate you or all be KVS abusers. x]
    -It would also practically ensure that if your team in the suggestion vote opted to kick you...that you're probably pretty likely to get kicked out as it'd only take another 5 votes at the most from the other team. -This in some ways is good as it means one or two bad apples on your team who like to abuse the KVS don't end up getting you kicked if others on your team are decent people who realize the people are just kicking to kick and don't really have a reason.

-However, what this also means is...in a pub where a hacker joins...the rest of your team has to be smart enough to not only realize the person is hacking but also feel the need to get rid of him.
    -Once hackers realize it goes through the team first they could join with a friend on the same team to limit the possibility of them being kicked.
    -It would also prolong the Kicking procedure which means that in the case of a hacker joining...you generally want them gone fast. Often times now if the hacker is truly obvious they'll knock out an entire round or greatly disrupt a round anyways before they are even kicked unless everyone instantly votes and the vote timer doesnt run down (which rarely happens except in rooms filled with good players). And if you remember one strategy some hackers employ is to initiate a kick vote so that they can't be kicked while they do their hacking...

so there's some good that could come out of it...but there's also a chance of some bad.

Personally I think the idea is just a little too complex to add in. Though I wouldn't mind testing it out should they ever implement it temporarily.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Yea from what I gathered first you have the Suggestion Vote which occurs within your team only. If the Suggestion Vote goes through then it opens up to everyone in the match if the person should be kicked.

So traditionally on a 8v8. you need 10 votes to kick a person. the person initiating the vote is always vote#1 so then if all 8 of the other team agrees you're up to 9 votes already. So out of the 6 remaining members on the side initiating the vote it only takes one more of them to finalize the kick. so 2/8 team members can get you kicked out.

This suggestion, assuming the Suggestion kick values follow similar needs as the traditional, you have 8 players on a team....one initiates a Suggestion to Kick within the team then 6 more get to vote yes or no meaning you'd need a majority to vote yes (5/3) to progress to a full Kick Vote.

-What this means is....your entire team would have to hate you or all be KVS abusers. x]
    -It would also practically ensure that if your team in the suggestion vote opted to kick you...that you're probably pretty likely to get kicked out as it'd only take another 5 votes at the most from the other team. -This in some ways is good as it means one or two bad apples on your team who like to abuse the KVS don't end up getting you kicked if others on your team are decent people who realize the people are just kicking to kick and don't really have a reason.

-However, what this also means is...in a pub where a hacker joins...the rest of your team has to be smart enough to not only realize the person is hacking but also feel the need to get rid of him.
    -Once hackers realize it goes through the team first they could join with a friend on the same team to limit the possibility of them being kicked.
    -It would also prolong the Kicking procedure which means that in the case of a hacker joining...you generally want them gone fast. Often times now if the hacker is truly obvious they'll knock out an entire round or greatly disrupt a round anyways before they are even kicked unless everyone instantly votes and the vote timer doesnt run down (which rarely happens except in rooms filled with good players). And if you remember one strategy some hackers employ is to initiate a kick vote so that they can't be kicked while they do their hacking...

so there's some good that could come out of it...but there's also a chance of some bad.

Personally I think the idea is just a little too complex to add in. Though I wouldn't mind testing it out should they ever implement it temporarily.

the team max is only 8 so if they are 8 then the suggestion vote is on 7 players only, and it need 4 agree from the team only to agree the voting+ the system of follow the h@ker or glitcher so the system track ur ex camera in ex rounds and see if u were in ex round following that h@ker or glitching to prove that he is doing something wrong, after that the system agree or not to agree about start able him on the vote kicking, u just cant start kick for just abusing or cause he died alot times, read the 5 things i added at the end, and sadly ya this suggestion is hard to understand cause im arabic guy, my mother language is arabic and i forgot the grammers of english long ago, and im lazy to learn them again :D