Crosfire Helpers ( New CF Community )

What If Crossfire Insert a New Community Call CF Helpers its Being Something Like MODS.
Their Job Is :-

1- Help CF Players If Anyone Wanna Ask A Question or something Complicated .
2- Report Bugs , Glitch , Hackers , etc etc
- Those Helpers Can Makes CF Better without hackers or Glitchers And Can Contact GM's Easily To Ban Hackers Faster.
- Crossfire
Community Should Make For CF Helpers a New Clan Calls it ( CF Helpers ) With New Name Card to Be special Players
Notice :-iF Ya Guys Gonna Create This New Community i Hope You Choosing Me One Of Em ;):cool:
Thanks For Read ! <3
#Jetly

Comments

• This doesn't sound like a bad idea to me however, the current MODs already do what you just stated. The only difference is they have more power on the forums such as closing threads, deleting threads, giving out infractions/bans etc etc

Also you mentioned contacting the GMs more easily... Can you explain a little more? For example, do they have contact with them through Skype or Facebook group or...?
  • This was suggested many times during ranked match season one when there were so many hackers but sadly nothing happened.
  • Everyone can help everyone tbh, also everyone can report anyone.
    Basically changes nothing imo.
  • EslamJetly wrote: »
    What If Crossfire Insert a New Community Call CF Helpers its Being Something Like MODS.
    Their Job Is :-

1- Help CF Players If Anyone Wanna Ask A Question or something Complicated .
    2- Report Bugs , Glitch , Hackers , etc etc
    - Those Helpers Can Makes CF Better without hackers or Glitchers And Can Contact GM's Easily To Ban Hackers Faster.
    - Crossfire
    Community Should Make For CF Helpers a New Clan Calls it ( CF Helpers ) With New Name Card to Be special Players
    Notice :-iF Ya Guys Gonna Create This New Community i Hope You Choosing Me One Of Em ;):cool:
    Thanks For Read ! <3
    #Jetly

This sounds to me like if you slapped on the benefit of Priority Tickets to those who have the Good Samaritan ribbon. As in If you have the Good Samaritan ribbon, you're clearly helping people around the forums and what not....so you're probably a good player and probably someone who can spot hacks and clear glitches....so maybe these people get the added benefit of having their tickets having a higher priority AKA checked first and more trust when checking compared to someone who doesn't have the Good Samaritan. No need for a new clan or designation even. Just a bit of an extra benefit for being a Good Samaritan.
  • Notice

Our mods like 4 or 5 and they are not that active to help everybody in the game and seldom when a mod answers u , and i meant about contact easily that we can reach em faster make a chat groub will not bad that important , and when u have like 30 played report everything illgal in the game i think we can clean cf fast .. Many games have made such a new community to makes their game better :)
  • Good Call

It's a great idea despite people always hacking in game. A community helper would be great in forum or also in game wether the GM is online or not. They're would be someone out there always helping without the GM.

People in general helping would be great also. Just being a good samaritan is always good.
  • You guys are getting the wrong idea. The point of having such thing requires some things. 1. Player must be active 2. Somewhat experienced and been playing this game since atleast 2012 3. Loyal/HSR whatever.... but the pros this comes with is pretty good. These community helpers that reach those requirements could target hackers that are playing the game and report them at that exact moment. So who do you rather have 15+ other players (depending on how many games this hacker plays) suffer from a hacker or report straight to a GM and ban him in less than an hour? The other stuff is pretty much useless though since time can wait. A better name for this is Hack Busters or something lol but if this happens it would help a lot. Some players from NA and some from U.K. The best choices for these right of the bat is Pyrex in NA and Abel in U.K ;)

P.s When I'm talking about s hacker I don't mean a Waller etc.. I'm talking about a serious hacker like aimbot, underground hack etc.. things that could be seen as cheating easily. Walling sometimes Is hard to see in a player and is better off sent in a hack report unless it's very obvious. I think this would work out. Won't hurt to try it out because it will help get rid of some cheating nubs faster and cleans the game more efficiently.