FP mall

I have over 100k points in the FP mall but there's like 7 weapons and they're all the crystal weapons. You should add some weapons and possibly some chars too. To give you an example, CF China has VIPs in FP mall. Yes VIPS and a ton of weapons from all kinds. You can buy them temporary and there's also the Swat Elite character in the char tab. (this is why CF China thrives)

You should add some ZP weapons and a permanent ZP weapon for 100k FP.

Comments

• While I'd love to see the FP Mall get extended as the current options are severely lacking. Stuff like char items and maybe even some permanents at high FP cost would be neat. However....i've heard rumors that the FP mall will be done away with eventually in exchange for another kind of in-game mall that is more along the lines of what you're thinking. (And I believe it's what CF CN has) Of course that is purely speculation and rumors. =)
  • Ixith wrote: »
    While I'd love to see the FP Mall get extended as the current options are severely lacking. Stuff like char items and maybe even some permanents at high FP cost would be neat. However....i've heard rumors that the FP mall will be done away with eventually in exchange for another kind of in-game mall that is more along the lines of what you're thinking. (And I believe it's what CF CN has) Of course that is purely speculation and rumors. =)

FP isn't so bad if the shop had some goodies. Same problem goes to GP. We have so much excess GP for many reasons. BM GP weps come ones in a blue moon, the useful stuff in the item shop is all for ZP (armor, weapons) etc
  • Danah wrote: »
    Please, no.

Then what are we gonna do with all the excess FP? It's only logical to add more guns. The GMs need to take advantage of the shop and use it right. ZP guns are just virtual things it won't kill to have them in our storage lol
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    FP isn't so bad if the shop had some goodies. Same problem goes to GP. We have so much excess GP for many reasons. BM GP weps come ones in a blue moon, the useful stuff in the item shop is all for ZP (armor, weapons) etc

I agree. There needs to be more reason for it to exist. If there isn't...it should be removed. And I completely agree on the GP BM. I personally think the new AN94 should have been in a GP crate myself.
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Then what are we gonna do with all the excess FP? It's only logical to add more guns. The GMs need to take advantage of the shop and use it right. ZP guns are just virtual things it won't kill to have them in our storage lol

As stated I agree, as right now there's not much reason for it to exist at all so it needs more stuff and since it has shop categories of all kinds then there should be at least a few options in each section. As for the permanents I'd be down with 3 or 4 as long as they aren't previously released or at least current ZP weapons. Maybe the regular sterling can make an appearance for example? That used to be a ZP crate years back but was eventually removed in a 'farewell' fashion. Having won two of those and knowing there's at least 1 better version of it currently on the ZP BM I honestly wouldn't mind seeing it show up somewhere. It's an interesting gun that isn't OP or anything as well so it's not like putting TMPs there x].