Cfcl

So CFCL will not start in feb. to ?
Comp. players are leaving game scrim ch are dead on NA if u find 3scrims in best time 9p.m be happy
UK got some scrims but we need CFCL to bring back comp. players....

Comments

• A GM told the community last October, CFCL season 2 will begin on January and will host events several events before season 2 starts.

• They didn't host any events after CFS
    • Its the fourth week of January and no official announcements yet.
    • January 19th was the last time we heard from them saying,
    When we have things ready to announce for CFCL, we will make announcements so that you're all aware of everything to expect :)

As I see it they will not host any competitive events until the next season of CFS. (Prove me wrong GMs)
  • RAVEL0 wrote: »
    A GM told the community last October, CFCL season 2 will begin on January and will host events several events before season 2 starts.

• They didn't host any events after CFS
    • Its the fourth week of January and no official announcements yet.
    • January 19th was the last time we heard from them saying,

As I see it they will not host any competitive events until the next season of CFS. (Prove me wrong GMs)

True. Such a let down... everyone was ready for CFCL in the beginning of Jan. They say it's soon so let's see how soon is "soon".
  • Things are being finalized at the moment for CFCL, and we hope to have something to announce in the coming weeks. However, we want to make sure everything is as good as possible and as smooth as possible before running it this season, and as a result we're taking a liiiittle longer than we originally expected to launch CFCL Season 2. Sorry about that! But also remember that if we're taking extra time to work on it, that means you can expect it to be extra good ;)
  • Things are being finalized at the moment for CFCL, and we hope to have something to announce in the coming weeks. However, we want to make sure everything is as good as possible and as smooth as possible before running it this season, and as a result we're taking a liiiittle longer than we originally expected to launch CFCL Season 2. Sorry about that! But also remember that if we're taking extra time to work on it, that means you can expect it to be extra good ;)

More ZP given in open league and cash + ZP for pro league? Nice!

I really don't think you should hype it up. Usually, and I am not taking shots, but usually when you all take long does not mean it will be good... Just that you haven't got around to it or it will be last minute. I really hope it will be better and run more smoothly. I am hoping for the best. I really hope payout will be better as well. Same day or next day would be great, and isn't that hard to do or set up.

Excited to see the changes!!!
  • usually when you all take long does not mean it will be good
    I understand your hesitation. I promise that the time we've taken was needed though. You'll see before long :)

Ayyy turn up. We're gonna hold your word for that. "Things are being finalized" so that definitely means less than a month for cfcl season 2.