Achievements.

Hello everyone.
I want to suggest about a ribbon for those who make all the achievements.

Comments

• This is a nice idea however, the game is always adding more achievements with every patch so people who got the ribbon with 84 achievements compared to people who might need 120 achievements to get the ribbon would be unfair.

However, to solve this issue, you could add the function to remove the ribbon if you don't have all achievements for example, like the KDR are ribbon. So no matter what, you will have to have all achievements even the if they add new ones in each patch.
  • One other consideration to add... If there was such a ribbon, it would penalize those who did not play during Sheep mode. Maybe a ribbon for the non-event type Achievements (I know Achciements are broken out into categories, but can't remember off the top of my head what those are).
  • Yea, with the addition of new ones, and other ones which may not be achievable anymore, so while it'd be nice to give more importance to achievements and to have another ribbon....i don't see it likely. Especially since most of the achievements already give you bonuses for their specific relevant modes anyways. Still would be nice, so maybe a decent way to work it in will come about.