graphics suck!

hollow
It turn's out that crossfire developers focuses on affects only , which is something that not that good for a game i mean like combat arms is doing an engine upgrade , the new engine is comparable to unreal 4 and CryEngine 3 . what makes us play the game isn't the graphics, but.. its the game play even tho the game is pay to win but the game play makes you forget about its pay to win. there are a lot of people that got good computers, and its not the only free to play game that has a not bad graphics, there a lot of games that are free to play and it not pay to win, the graphics are so good, the one that play is First assault look at the game link(http://firstassault.nexon.net/en) it also got a lot more servers including Australia. what you need to do, make the same map but with a batter engine and but and option in the setting to use the new graphics or the old and don't forget to put a system detection that detect your computer specs and it gives you the best setting for your PC.
one more thing please fix the glitch issue in Merida
sorry for my poor grammar as English isn't my first language and i am 13 years old.
thank you!

Comments

• It's hard to compare a game engine which came out in 2005 with a game engine such as Unreal 4 or CryEngine 3. CrossFire has always been for lower PC users and while there are options to increase the graphics on certain maps and modes, I highly doubt CrossFire will get a Game Engine upgrade.
  • hollow
    It turn's out that crossfire developers focuses on affects only , which is something that not that good for a game i mean like combat arms is doing an engine upgrade , the new engine is comparable to unreal 4 and CryEngine 3 . what makes us play the game isn't the graphics, but.. its the game play even tho the game is pay to win but the game play makes you forget about its pay to win. there are a lot of people that got good computers, and its not the only free to play game that has a not bad graphics, there a lot of games that are free to play and it not pay to win, the graphics are so good, the one that play is First assault look at the game link(http://firstassault.nexon.net/en) it also got a lot more servers including Australia. what you need to do, make the same map but with a batter engine and but and option in the setting to use the new graphics or the old and don't forget to put a system detection that detect your computer specs and it gives you the best setting for your PC.
    sorry for my poor grammar as English isn't my first language and i am 13 years old.
    thank you!

First of all, the old graphics is what makes this game look like an oldschool 1.6 and this is what appeals me to it.

Secondly, the game is not pay to win (entirely) yes you can get better weapons with money but that doesnt mean the GP weapons are trash,its still the skill of a player the thing that matters the most. Also free players have a lot of ways to get OP guns,especially free monthly TMP.

Thirdly, dont compare Crossfire with that dead First Assault game. It was dead in paid close beta and its dead now aswell. The only thing that draws attention to that game is the franchise name and not even that is enough. Average players last 30 days :677 , last 24 hours peak: 1,113 . And these are the stats for the whole game(on steam,but dont expect way more players to play it off steam) Honestly I think even the NA servers here have more than 1000 players. In case youre wondering, I did play that game and I enjoy it but no more than a "kill your time when youre extremely bored" type of game. It lacks so much content even Crossfire had way more content on launch than that game.
  • As weird as it sounds, the old and simple graphics is what makes this game fun for me.

You might want to wait for CF 2 or play CS:GO.
  • I played that ghost in the shell game a few months ago with a couple of friends and I got ript across the map by smgs constantly so I stopped.
  • CF 2 is coming out soon, it's going to be on Unreal 3 and it's a third person shooter.

*Sips wine.
  • Who cares about graphics... The gameplay matters.
  • hollow
    thank you!
    The "old school" feel to CF is what makes it fun. I guess you have to be "old school" to understand :)
    CF is for all. People with low end PC's can play along side of people with low end PC's. Of course the graphics will be a little different between the two. Things such as weather effects, blood, bullet trails, etc, would have to be turned off for the low end.
    CF is not P2W, not really. Like svanced mentioned, the GP weapons aren't trash. The skill of the player is what matters most.
    I also played Combat Arms a few years back, for about a year. in that year, there was about 5 months total, the game was un playable due to the overwhelming amount of hackers. It seems Nexon doesn't care about hacking their games as most of them are riddled with hackers. Combat Arms sucks....end of story.
  • Pretty much what everyone else has said....graphics come 2nd to gameplay in an online free to play game behind gameplay. Now mind you...there's a lot of gameplay issues they need to fix mainly technical issues with the odd lag spikes and server issues happening constantly. I like newer games with nice graphics...but a lot of the times those new graphics often seem out of place despite being touted as 'realistic'. And to achieve a lot of that, like said, CF would need a new engine...and I find it highly doubtful you'll ever see CF 1.0 ever being ported to a different engine. So...want better graphics...stay tuned for CF 2. It'll be a different game though...but it should have considerably better gaphics.
    bl00dpig wrote: »
    The "old school" feel to CF is what makes it fun. I guess you have to be "old school" to understand :)

I kinda laughed at this when I saw "old school". I personally wouldn't consider CF as an 'old school' style FPS. Rather I see games like Quake multiplayer, Unreal Tournament, and not online and others among the arena deathmatch style games as "Old school" in terms of FPS games. (heck even 007 Goldeneye provided that was for the N64) But...I guess in a way it does represent the old school of modern FPS games since that's kinda the era that games like CS and CoD brought forth. ;P
  • you know unreal 3 isn't good plus third person shoot nah i would play cf 1.0 why dont z8 use unreal 4 for is good for 20 years , why z8 doesnt what to do the best for there game they don't want to work really i had 4 hackers report and there is still more hacker what people now do is use a c****** to they leave their pc or days a level up with time did z8 do any thing no, the glitch problem did z8 do any thing about it no they don't want to work
  • well i know it bata plus its not really dead i find a match in Australia even at 5 am
  • well why dont z8 remake every map with a batter engine and give you the option to use the old school or the new school lol , doing so may get more people to play. i play the game for the game play not the graphics
    secondly the game is play to win just buy 5 vips a get 3000 exp vs bots tell me what would they get in hero mode? . you buy vips if your a noob and bought vips you will kills pros vips are overpower it like 4 shoots and your dead already
    lasting thing is that First assault its not really dead i find a game in the Australia server even when its 5 am