Option of leveling the playing field

In the best interest of more people being able to enjoy the game please consider the following.
The game is becoming less and less enjoyable when you go into a room and the majority of the players are using weapons purchased with ZP. Not everyone can afford the prices for ZP or complete enough surveys to build them up.
Would you be willing to create a room that only allows GP weapons, where no ZP weapons would work?
I know you are in it to make money but there has to be an option of leveling the playing field somehow.
Please consider this as an option.
Thank you!

Comments

• i see that u hate being killed fast by them, but as for me, u have to learn fast asap to aim well and to kill those vip men or zp weapons, for now as i see, cause gm's dont make ur suggestion as fast as possible as u think if they agree with u, and ya i remember a player before u said something like this, well there is maps like some EM maps like alaska and waterplanet and other em maps, all gp guns on ground, problem solved
  • Any player with a decent aim cant beat a vip user with a gp gun.
    Though it's a fact that they give zp stuff for free all the time so I don't see a reason to complain about
  • Get good /s
    Seriously though, if someone complains about me using VIP I just change to m16 and own them, and show them it's not just the weapon that makes the player good. Sure a good weapon will make things easier, but at the end of the day a good player can kill with any weapon. Most of the time after switching to m16 and killing them a few times they either leave, or just stop talking all together.

Work on your aim and tactics. Headshots are your friend. Learn recoil patterns and learn to control them. Normal AK-47 is 1-hit kill to the head, so in a 1v1 situation it all comes down to reaction time and aim no matter what weapon your opponent has.

Often players just need an excuse when they die. "You were lagging"/"My mouse is playing up" etc. Yours is blaming your opponents weapons, but I guarantee that if everyone had VIP weapons they would find something else to blame. For example:Sometimes I drop my VIP weapons to be nice to people who want to use them. It makes them happy, but they still end up at the bottom of the scoreboard at like 2-10. A noob is always a noob regardless of weapon.