m4a1 octan
desret eagel scope

thats for GP black market

i suggest for black market coupons
any good permanet

because the black market coupons is poor

thanks

Comments

• I used to spend a lot of ZP to get the weapons you listed up. Now you're suggesting to make them obtainable for GP, who's going to pay me compensation?

-why would they put a gold weapon for GP?
    -pretty sure they aren't allowed to re-release the Octane stuff. IIRC the octane was through some deal with another company or something like that and it limits them from re-releasing those. Even so...why would they release them as GP even if they did re-release?
    -DE Scope is currently a ZP crate....why would they move it to GP? Makes no sense.

as far as the coupon exchange....that'll change when it changes. Consider us lucky if we continue to get permanent weapons in it at all.

If you want more stuff in the GP black market you'd probably have better luck suggesting things that haven't been released before as a permanent weapon in other sources, especially not ZP related ones. And at the same time aren't comparable or better than ZP like guns. If you join the bandwagon in asking for crates like the DE Scope to be placed as a Dog Tags reward you might get lucky enough to see it appear there. But I highly doubt you'd ever see it as a GP crate.
  • hi,i would like to ask you to add in GP blackmarket new weapos because
    the GP black market is poor

i suggest to bring
    ak47 gold
    m4a1 octan
    desret eagel scope

thats for GP black market

i suggest for black market coupons
    any good permanet

because the black market coupons is poor

thanks

You're asking for a little to much there. Yes it would be nice to get like a Deagle-Black or AK-Black, or any other easy skins for GP but those you listed are for ZP, they wouldn't put them to GP. Skins to think of: AK-Fire, M4-Red, M4-Silenced just the black skin. The CF ES has a nice silenced regular M4 like the one in CSGO
  • I wanna mention this too, when they released the DE-Canadian did you notice how cheap they were with that? 5000 GP for 1 crate and it's a temporary crate lmao. Whats the harm of leaving it there? Right when you guys make a good GP crate again, you make it temporary. R.I.P.
  • under10 wrote: »
    I wanna mention this too, when they released the DE-Canadian did you notice how cheap they were with that? 5000 GP for 1 crate and it's a temporary crate lmao. Whats the harm of leaving it there? Right when you guys make a good GP crate again, you make it temporary. R.I.P.

That's the point of good stuff. That's how business works.
  • Danah wrote: »
    That's the point of good stuff. That's how business works.

No it doesn't? Look at how many ZP crates there are and look at how many GP crates there are. Do you realize its 0 dollars for them to put new stuff in their own game? If you leave it there longer then you will get more people to buy it? Hello? Think for once
  • under10 wrote: »
    No it doesn't? Look at how many ZP crates there are and look at how many GP crates there are. Do you realize its 0 dollars for them to put new stuff in their own game? If you leave it there longer then you will get more people to buy it? Hello? Think for once

Ah yes of course, everyone completely forgot that obviously you don't have to pay the devs or staff for implementing them, therefore costing $0. And creating the models and art assets? Completely free also! No point paying the artists and such, as it's only going in "Their own game" as you put it. /s

No one works for free. If you want more stuff in the game, it's going to cost the company to create it.