"Stop Making New Games and Improve the Security !"

All these New Games are fine - but I know for sure CF still have a "Hacking Problem," So my (Suggestion) is to "Stop Creating All These New Games" --- and use the Time & Money to Improve the Security against Hacking !" When you say "Maintenance" that should (Mean)? Fixing Bugs in the System/ Improving FPS/ Video Graphics/ Placing Parameters in the Game System... so Players cannot Jump over Buildings or Hide in Boxes etc. Make the Game more "Realistic" - so player cannot do all these (Stupid Dances) and they don't get Hit by Bullets ! Because in Game Physics the "Odds of them not getting Shot should "Equal" them not being able to Hit a Target. Example: If they are moving in such a way that they can't be Hit - then the same should apply that they can't Hit anything moving in that Fashion. Parameters Please. Thank You !

Comments

• I agree. I feel like our anti cheat is worse than xtrap but atleast it doesn't give random bans like xtrap did. But yes this anti cheat is not working out. It's like gameshield back in the day which was complete crap because there was all types of hacks around.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    I agree. I feel like our anti cheat is worse than xtrap but atleast it doesn't give random bans like xtrap did. But yes this anti cheat is not working out. It's like gameshield back in the day which was complete crap because there was all types of hacks around.

random bans back days of xtrap? did u lost 1 of ur acc due to h@king? or u know a friend that have that and he lost his?
    anyway
    xtrap or currunt anti cheat they all failed, even with no h@ks around, and they are not that much back to time of xtrap, well the biggest problem is glitchers if they dont get error everytime they glitch in wall or box, then its bb they can snip u from away and laugh after they get u, thats the problem now, cause i dont see any h@ks these days i guess maybe GM's did something, they now should focus on maps that have places to glitch inside wall, and if that ranked match still having h@kers, last h@kers i saw it in ranked match, was a gay of platienuim rank his name was (Mategy_Anekak) or some name like that, most his shoots was head, maybe he switch to not head sometimes so we think oh he is not h@king, his score was to high and we dont get chance to hit him if he was the first to shoot us fast, after he surprise us after he was away from u to kill the others first and he jump out to ur place to kill u with 1-2 bullets, as for h@k system of anti cheats? i wonder if the GM's make a powerful software program that make any stupid h@k systems (creaters of super h@k programs) of the anti cheat, that should make the codes of the anti cheat invisible so those stupid creaters cant make and create new h@k program, but sadly every time we see some new h@k already in game, GM's u should make ur codes of ur software inviable, or how they can be able to create new h@ks every time? huh? they can make the codes visable? and now the done super h@ks for the game? i wonder how, cause im not even GM's or one of the MOD's
  • I'll agree that they really should put a little more emphasis on fixing bugs/glitch points. Right now we're lucky to see 3 minor bug fixes in the patch notes.

However, the sad truth behind the hacking is you'll never completely stop it. And truthfully it is WAY down to how it used to be in years past. Back in like 2012 you couldn't find a room that didn't have 1-3 hackers or more in it. Now you run into one every now and then. Provided when they do show up they like to troll similar rooms like hop from GM room to GM room disrupting the games. (thankfully we finally have the KVS back in team modes though so there's a chance at getting rid of them). But anyways point is....there will always be at least a few hackers running amuck so if they didn't release any new content until the hackers were done away with...then there'd never be any new content.