Support addition

I have gotten some good and some unrelated answers from support. You guys should implement a thing where once a ticket gets closed, the person who's asking the question gets asked if the answer helped him or not with a "Yes, thanks" or "No" so that way you guys can see when you're doing something wrong. A lot of other big companies do this with their support and it would be a good idea for you guys to see what goes wrong in support. I've gotten answers that are off-topic and it's very unprofessional...

Comments

• I'll support this.

Even if it's just a polling option that can be done with an occasional follow up by someone at support when the answer to the "has the Support Reply answered your question?" is no. Of course when they have time to do so....
    The little I've used support, I usually get answers to the questions I ask. However, I have been hit with one that missed the mark and the ticket was closed so had no way of stating my question/request wasn't fully answered or even acknowledged except for starting a new ticket and wasting more time.

I do see where the dislike with this would be in that, they don't want the nabs who probably spam their support with unneeded things to answer 'no' and then waste more time with a follow up. But...surely there's a way to avoid all of that while providing a better support scenario for the players who can use reason.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I'll support this.

Even if it's just a polling option that can be done with an occasional follow up by someone at support when the answer to the "has the Support Reply answered your question?" is no. Of course when they have time to do so....
    The little I've used support, I usually get answers to the questions I ask. However, I have been hit with one that missed the mark and the ticket was closed so had no way of stating my question/request wasn't fully answered or even acknowledged except for starting a new ticket and wasting more time.

I do see where the dislike with this would be in that, they don't want the nabs who probably spam their support with unneeded things to answer 'no' and then waste more time with a follow up. But...surely there's a way to avoid all of that while providing a better support scenario for the players who can use reason.

No one has time to annoy these sh*tty mods by spamming them with support tickets. But I agree with that option
  • under10 wrote: »
    No one has time to annoy these sh*tty mods by spamming them with support tickets. But I agree with that option

It's a set of GMs that don't have forum names that do the support tickets from my understanding. And if you've ever seen the amount of nabs that flock to the lobbies and then curse the GMs when GMs do play events in game, or the amount of nabs that ask the same questions 10000 times during a GM Twitch live stream....then you'd realize there's LOTS of kids that play this game that seem to have all the time in the world to spam them with stuff that doesn't matter or has been answered too many times already.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I'll support this.

+1
    I think that helps to provide the best service.