Can Steam Buy The Old CrossFire or Can Smilegate Bring Back CF1.0 I Would Pay For it!

Z8 listen CrossFire is dying, I understand the only way you guys can make money is by adding these fancy Over Powered Guns because it's a free game. But, what if y'all bring back the CF, CF1.0 or whatever you wanna call it, and make it pay to download. That would be doooopeee, idk if this is possible but I guarantee you this game will not be just full of Asians and maybe bring back the competitive community of North America. You guys could probably make money in it too by doing what CSGO does, pay like a dollar to open cases
Y'all could have been such a more popular game worldwide but y'all took the wrong path

Comments

• Definitely took the wrong path. Nothing beats CF1.0 ;)
  • I agree, honestly. I would pay to download this game if there wasn't any VIP's. You guys really should take notes of how CS:GO operates. Especially with the modes, why are you guys adding these random modes that no one plays.
  • YaYyyMe wrote: »
    I agree, honestly. I would pay to download this game if there wasn't any VIP's. You guys really should take notes of how CS:GO operates. Especially with the modes, why are you guys adding these random modes that no one plays.
    Please don't repost on your own thread as if you're someone different. In these forums we do look at how many people agree or disagree with any given idea, and doing this can mess with how many people actually want something done or not.
  • Crossfire isn't dying , You're wrong.
    Crossfire is getting improved day by day.
    If I'm mad from Crossfire (I do atm) Doesn't say that i hate it or stop caring for it.
    Just put yiur suggestions and be patient.
    If you would like to see things in CSGO here then put it as a suggestion or just play CSGO.
  • Please don't repost on your own thread as if you're someone different. In these forums we do look at how many people agree or disagree with any given idea, and doing this can mess with how many people actually want something done or not.

OFF Topic: Double kill for Kanadian lmao :)) second time you catch this guy

ON Topic: Hmm... I think that CF 1.0 couldn't be brought back but what they can do it's something like a mode when everyone plays with normal stuff (OMOH or a simple char, no items on it) and weaps on the ground or some normal weaps entry only. Anyway, if you don't like ppl with Vips and all those OP weaps you can join EM Alaska for example, there's pure skill with the normal M4 and other weaps because you get them from the ground.
  • ExtazyLazy wrote: »
    Crossfire isn't dying , You're wrong.
    Crossfire is getting improved day by day.
    If I'm mad from Crossfire (I do atm) Doesn't say that i hate it or stop caring for it.
    Just put yiur suggestions and be patient.
    If you would like to see things in CSGO here then put it as a suggestion or just play CSGO.

"crossfire isn't dying" ...... Hmmm.... so ur saying when we had 8 servers full daily back then and now like half a server full, it hasn't died right? ok... nice logic.

And suggestions here... don't do anything broski
  • Everything begins dying from the day it begins it's life. This version of CF probably has 1 year at the absolute minimum to 3 more years. MAYBE more if they're wise and begin listening and getting things implemented.

Now....that being said...Steam doesn't 'buy' games. It's simply a distribution platform. ....one that was created and is operated by Valve. Now....theoretically Valve COULD buy Crossfire in some way shape or form. Though highly doubtful they'd buy the entire game and become the new developer as that'd be a huge under taking. But even more reason as to why they wouldnt....is because why would they buy a competing game out...unless it's to close it down to channel more players to their flagship game that's like it? AKA CS:GO.

Finally we're all still playing CF1. the 2.0 update is just a patch that begun the process of implementing higher resolution textures and guns with gimmicks that make them OP to the older style guns. What that means is....even if someone did buy CF "1" they'd be buying it in it's current state and then it'd be up to them to ....revert it back to it's earlier stages that you enjoyed more....which likely wouldn't happen because so many people would lose out on stuff they have in their storage. It'd be better to create a whole new game altogether. Crossfire 2 is being developed....might be an interesting game and, for awhile, might be more in line of what you want until they need to start implementing gimmicks and other things to keep people interested because releasing 5000000000 versions of the same weapons has a boring level of 9001+.
  • under10 wrote: »
    "crossfire isn't dying" ...... Hmmm.... so ur saying when we had 8 servers full daily back then and now like half a server full, it hasn't died right? ok... nice logic.

And suggestions here... don't do anything broski

You Might be kidding me.
    People are busy with their life and actaully this period is full of exams.
    So noone can play CF 24/7 or even few mins.
  • ExtazyLazy wrote: »
    You Might be kidding me.
    People are busy with their life and actaully this period is full of exams.
    So noone can play CF 24/7 or even few mins.

CF is dying buddy, but if they do something about banning hackers like they fixed KVS then I would enjoy it a bit more. Not saying KVS is at it's best since I still keep getting kicked but at least it's back and if a hacker does happen to enter there is a way to kick them now.
  • Crossfire is a fun and good game but it's the people who are managing it are killing the fun from it, if you know what I mean.
    1. Very poor support. I play clash royale and their support is just amazing. They don't copy paste and they actually HELP you and SOLVE your problem.
    2 events. Events are not fun anymore. You have to play 15 ZM 3 games and each game is approx. 30 minutes. (Basically the games are way too much, it's insane to see that players actually do the tasks)
    3. hack reports. You can't even find out if they're banned and that's if they're even banned. There are players I reported when ranked match came that are still playing right now.
    4. Forum mods. You get infracted for literally anything it's insane. Most of the infractions are from not following rules. But you get treated like a child when most of us here are 16+.

Biggest problem is support. All they're good for is .... nothing, and that's an issue.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Crossfire is a fun and good game but it's the people who are managing it are killing the fun from it, if you know what I mean.
    1. Very poor support. I play clash royale and their support is just amazing. They don't copy paste and they actually HELP you and SOLVE your problem.
    2 events. Events are not fun anymore. You have to play 15 ZM 3 games and each game is approx. 30 minutes. (Basically the games are way too much, it's insane to see that players actually do the tasks)
    3. hack reports. You can't even find out if they're banned and that's if they're even banned. There are players I reported when ranked match came that are still playing right now.
    4. Forum mods. You get infracted for literally anything it's insane. Most of the infractions are from not following rules. But you get treated like a child when most of us here are 16+.

Biggest problem is support. All they're good for is .... nothing, and that's an issue.

Thank you but the mods don't give two sh*ts about what we say anyways. They don't even know how to play the damn game, all they do is get free zp and just win guns, literally the worst mods in any game.
  • under10 wrote: »
    Thank you but the mods don't give two sh*ts about what we say anyways. They don't even know how to play the damn game, all they do is get free zp and just win guns, literally the worst mods in any game.

That's not quite right. Mods are regular players, they just moderate the forums. They don't get free ZP and guns.