New GM Hack

Its been week now , and many low accounts are using a kind of hack that allow you walk throw the walls and under the map , especially in LAB , its getting more common in UK server and I just submitted a ticket and attached replay of some troll newbee account running under tha map and planting C4 like 5 feet below the ground .-.
Iam sure he hs a main , so please ban that main too, I hope he is dump enough to log his both accounts from the same IP,

Comments

• I met someone in my HMX game today with those hacks. He had aimbot too. This anti-cheat is not good tbh. X-Trap was somewhat better (then you know this anticheat is complete crap).
  • How do u know its the same ip?
    i think this anti cheat and even xtrap both failed, both there was haks playing, well those who create haks they all time read the codes of those anti cheat that cf made, and everytime they can do a good hak that the anti cheat dont detected or get ur acc banned, well i dont think the gm's care about the haks alot or else we dont see those haks anymore, the gm's must do something about any new anti cheat to not let the codes and source of the anti cheat reach out, so the hak workers fail create a good hak for this new anti cheat that cf made, but seems they dont care sadly
    and the glitchers thats pain a,ss as well as some maps like mirida (hero mode) and downtown (search and destroy) and im sure other maps that they find places to glitch and shoot u like u are some animal from far away from wall glitch
  • Rest assured, GMs know about alt accounts. These kind of hacks (if they are hacks and not glitches) are easy to spot (glitches means that it'll have the same consequences to the players who abuse it, but might take time to fix) and therefore should be banned as soon as the ticket is reviewed.

No need for a thread about tickets and hackers though. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.