Events are so challenging

Please stop making events that are very challenging. Stick to making easy and simple events. Like for example: Play 5 games of SND Eagleeye and receive Chris Kringle crate. Not 20 or 10 wins those aren't fun at all. And don't get me started with the ribbon rummage event, I missed out 1 day from the play 30 minutes task and i needed 200 more zombies for the first task and no way in hell was I completing 40 hours in given time. But anyways back to the topic, enough with the events that take ages to complete/aren't even fun at all. Thank you.

Comments

• Would you rather like to see every single player being available to spend thousands of EP just for doing more or less nothing?
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    I missed out 1 day from the play 30 minutes task and i needed 200 more zombies for the first task and no way in hell was I completing 40 hours in given time.
    So basically you completed nothing, but wanted rewards?
  • Doesn't bother me at all. Stop being so greedy.

and no Kanadian it was because I forced myself to play idk how many hours of ZM and playing 30 minutes every day. The second task wasn't that bad but the other 2 were not fair. You want us to play 40 hours for a single ribbon in like 10 days I think it was? Not fun. Events were fun and easy to do in the past. If you need help just look at previous announcements and you will see what I mean. Castiel and Pizzadog used to make good events.

The tasks were great in the ribbon rummage event, but they were way too long and time consuming which isn't fun. (except the 30 min a day task, that wasn't so bad)
    Doesn't bother me at all. Stop being so greedy.

You seem to be the only greedy one, since you expect the same rewards for doing less...
  • A lesson of forum history:

Hard events low prizes > ppl complain

Easy events big prizes rare guns > ppl complain

Hard events choose your prize(EP rewards for crates) > ppl complain

Try to guess the morale in here.
  • svanced wrote: »
    A lesson of forum history:

Hard events low prizes > ppl complain

Easy events big prizes rare guns > ppl complain

Hard events choose your prize(EP rewards for crates) > ppl complain

Try to guess the morale in here.

The thing is, forums are filled with ZP spenders who see 1 complaining and hop on the boat. But if you were to take a poll in-game (all the playerbase) I would guarantee you that most players would choose making simple and fun events = nice rewards and I don't think that the easy events = big prizes and rare guns happened nor would I even want it to happen. All I'm asking is to make easy and FUN events for just a simple reward of a crate. Daily missions were the best thing they did with the ZP crate reward but they removed it from all the complaining of like 5 forumers max.
  • I prefer to do very difficult events, but only when I'm interested the prize, if it's a big prize, I play it haha and I do not complain, I just feel the old days like the ribbons hehe.
    The thing is, forums are filled with ZP spenders who see 1 complaining so they hop on the boat. But if you were to take a poll in-game I would guarantee you that most players would choose making simple and fun events = nice rewards

Sure you'd win that poll, since non-paying players make up 90% of the player base. And of course, who doesn't want more for doing less? I would've agreed with you a few years ago where we had decent events and fair rewards, but today's rewards are just too much.
    I don't think that the easy events = big prizes and rare guns happened nor would I even want it to happen.

-Zm2 event for tesla crates
    - tasks which could be "done" in 2 minutes for 10 crates or more
    -etc.
    -etc.
    All the free crates during December weekends...
    -etc.
    2 minutes? No way that is true unless a player was abusing the event therefore it's not the GMs fault but the abuser's

Danah I see why you're choosing the other side, I can't imagine how much money you drop on this game and I don't blame you, but sadly you're like the 1% of the playerbase so it isn't fair.
  • Sorry Pyrex, but it's not fair to give everyone easy event tasks for great prizes. That's a slap to all the investors faces and also the game itself (it's lost a lot of value in these last few years, spoiling us with ZP rewards more than ever, and if it were easier to obtain them through events, ZP content would lose even further value).

I can agree if the prizes are really bad/mediocre, we could have easier events from time to time (for those lazy players/employed players ect) but when Z8 are rewarding several or more ZP crates or tens of thousands of EP or even Ribbons, then it should stay hard-event difficulty.

The majority of good games are generally like this, anyway. The good 'gifts/rewards' that are FREE is never handed easily to players, they must work for it.

An idea of event improvement:

The only thing most can agree to desire is seeing more variety of tasks/missions instead of receptivity in our events. I.E, instead of all tasks being to complete 10 games or 10 wins of specific maps or modes, it could also have a mix of tasks for killing an 'X' amount of players or ghosts/zombies/mutants, (with specific weapon types ect). That would be a little more enticing for players to participate such events for prizes as it would be more enjoyable.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Sorry Pyrex, but it's not fair to give everyone easy event tasks for great prizes. That's a slap to all the investors faces and also the game itself (it's lost a lot of value in these last few years, spoiling us with ZP rewards more than ever, and if it were easier to obtain them through events, ZP content would lose even further value).

I can agree if the prizes are really bad/mediocre, we could have easier events from time to time (for those lazy players/employed players ect) but when Z8 are rewarding several or more ZP crates or tens of thousands of EP or even Ribbons, then it should stay hard-event difficulty.

The majority of good games are generally like this, anyway. The good 'gifts/rewards' that are FREE is never handed easily to players, they must work for it.

An idea of event improvement:

The only thing most can agree to desire is seeing more variety of tasks/missions instead of receptivity in our events. I.E, instead of all tasks being to complete 10 games or 10 wins of specific maps or modes, it could also have a mix of tasks for killing an 'X' amount of players or ghosts/zombies/mutants, (with specific weapon types ect). That would be a little more enticing for players to participate such events for prizes as it would be more enjoyable.

1 crate is a great prize to you? lol w.e , was suggesting something I think is for the best, topic can close :)
    1 crate is a great prize to you? lol w.e , was suggesting something I think is for the best, topic can close :)

Let's be realistic here.. 1 ZP crate is pathetic (it would be a miracle to win something good with 1 shot, generally speaking).. I don't think players would play a whole event (even if it was easy asf) for 1 or even 2 crates, these days.

Players got accustomed to receiving good rewards for medium-hard difficulty events. If Z8 did what you wanted, they'd just receive more complaints on FB/Forums about poor rewards, lol.
  • Dude prex, how u dont know a real player in ur real life u meet him face to face and u know each other, and maybe u guys know each other family? u should find that friend that u 2 share each other thier acc and when u dont have time he will play urs and finish u the events that u dont have time, and u do the same to him when u got time, u can try even find more than 1 friend, and what? u think this friend or friends will change ur password and steal ur acc? u should have email then to change and recover ur acc back if they change the password and betrayed u, dude wake up, if u dont finish or u think u will not finish it, just simply give up and leave the events, thats all, or u could try trust people on the internet to share ur acc, there are few for sure, look for those high rank and with vip, and ur acc is not vip, mostly they will not steal u, but sure gm's will not be agree with what i said about sharing :D, but remember, make sure u have ur email or else dont whine at me if ur acc is stolen, ur the problem of having no email to recover ur acc, or else just give up like i said up a little
    It depends... If you are talking about an event then 1 crate its not a great prize, if you are talking about in game daily mission having 1 crate as reward that would make me turn on the game every day again just to complete it. I agree with you that easy events are nice and they should continue to do more of these. I prefer the 1 crate for daily mission over 15k EP for 24h playtime in 4-5 days And for the ones that said the items have value... think again. Its virtual and you own nothing. Investors are not forced to pay right ?
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    spoiling us with ZP rewards more than ever
    They did that for a reason and you sure know the reason. No one asked them to do so. I think the point of this thread is to ask for easier events or to continue with easy and enjoyable events and avoid the ones that takes many hours/games/wins/etc in a short amount of time. The reward is up to them.