We're United - Crossfire Fans !

Hello there, I just want to add few more suggestions in one thread..

Bag and Tag Mode suggestion as i've posted it in the past thread u can view it by clicking in the link http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?322573-Bag-and-Tag-mode#post4425870

- Safe House, What if we can add a safe house that every player own one,Where he can improve his skills and even try any weapon so we can have more fun.

-Crossfire Background music,Lobby Music, To put the right music for every event , I mean like Xmas and halloween has been passed or whatever event to change the currently music for any Xmas,Halloween Music Track. (I Hope they'll change it
in the next Halloween,Christmas & Etc.

-VIP Booster, VVip shouldn't be just weapons and the features for it, There are poeple who can't afford those weapons so why not to add Just VIP booster (EXP) as event rewards for days?

-Crossfire Radio Messages , What exactly i mean here is to improve the radio messages, Like we want such a great messages for example , Go Go Go and etc.

-Large maps, We all dreamt about playing such great large maps in Crossfire.

-* What about to improve the game with few classes?!! , Rifle , Sniper , Pointer , Medic , Enigneer all of those great classes should be in the game ! More than fun !

-The Graphic for the Characters and few maps should be improved to the best level.

-Ping Limit for the Servers.

-As every year and every halloween there is the same Map so far without any improvement, We're all hoping for a new map with better graphic and weather conditions.

-Co-op,Zombie Server, What to remove the zombie rooms from every server and make a server that it's only for Zombies Maps? Or any other mode ?! and the other will be PVP.

That is for now , I'm looking for every single idea / opinion from you guys ! And also hoping for any GM to reply for this thread.

Comments